Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
PC Components - Slideshows
After filing for bankruptcy in 2017, MadCatz made a triumphant return to CES 2018. Here's a quick look at everything they had to show off.
MSI always puts on an impressive Computex stand and this year was no different.
One of our favourite things at Computex is the mental weirdness that exemplifies technological evolution.
Gigabyte kept their main products away from the public - giving select access to media and partners.
We visited Crucial's home turf to see what was coming.
We rocked up to Kingston and sub-brand, HyperX's suites at Computex to see what was new.
ROCCAT's new headphones, keyboard, lap-based gaming thing and mouse.
A gallery of Team Group's Computex display including specs and performance figures.
While Computex in 2017 couldn't match the 2016 show for case mods, what was on offer was certainly impressive.
Antec had a small display in the Grand Hyatt hotel in Taipei. The company didn’t have too much to show off but what there was will interest some PC builders.
With so many thrilling movies being released to Blu-ray every week, it’s quite hard to keep track of each one of them even for the avid loves of film and cinema. But you can’t look away. In fact, there is nothing worse than a blind buy that ends up being a disappointment.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
These booths looked interesting from the outside but were less exciting within. Or the other way round.
VR demos, a backpack PC, crazy case mods, dragons, the best names, MSI had it all.
Roam freely in the digital world. Critically acclaimed performance and security at your fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- First AMD Ryzen Desktop APUs Featuring World’s Most Powerful Graphics on a Desktop Processor
- MSI AM4 Motherboards are now ready for new AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen Desktop Processors
- Intel Xeon D-2100 set to enable new capabilities for cloud, network and service providers
- Samsung Advances SATA Line-up with 860 PRO and 860 EVO Solid State Drives
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMultiple Angular ExpertACT
- FTSystems Engineer (UC)QLD
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTSAP Test AnalystsACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer l MPLS, switching, BGP, OSPF, MPBGPNSW
- CCData Migration LeadACT
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTWindows 10 Deployment ManagerOther
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTSupport EngineerOther
- CCDelivery Manager - Cloud Solution ProjectNSW
- CCRequirements AnalystACT
- TPChange Lead | UtilitiesQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Wealth & Fund Management ApplicationsOther
- FTSenior DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Corporate SuperOther
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- FTSAP HCM Lead - ECS.111, SAP HR PA/OMOther
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTService Centre ConsultantQLD