Samsung keeps raising the ante on PCIe SSD performance. The 960 Pro can read faster than 2.5GBps and write faster than 1.5GBps.
PC Components - Reviews
Smart cases for tablets always seem to sound much better than they are - especially when a keyboard in involved. The increased bulk and the requirement to keep them charged can be a pain.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 and GTX 1050 Ti are the best graphics cards for budget gamers and people looking to upgrade a prebuilt "big box" PC.
In ye olde days, the Fetch TV came as a chunky box which would only work with some routers under certain conditions over an ADSL connection. Picture quality was poor and so was the channel choice. Not anymore.
There's no die shrink, but Intel's 7th-gen chip brings both a decent performance boost and buttery smooth support for advanced video playback.
Logitech's K780 provides a simple and easy way to type efficiently on all your usual devices.
Nvidia's new 3GB version of the GeForce GTX 1060 goes toe-to-toe with the $200 Radeon RX 480—in theory.
Corsair’s old M60 mouse (and its subsequent, tweaked, evolutions) has been a stalwart, wired gaming mouse for a long time. Reminiscent of hypercars, it looks as though panels have been affixed to a solid, aluminium frame with everything exposed at th...
It's packed with features, but the Tesoro Lobera's faux-metal and plastic rivets could use an overhaul for 2016.
Tesoro's streamlined Excalibur lets you live in the cyberpunk future without dropping $180-plus on a keyboard.
The AMD Radeon RX 460 graphics card is built for e-sports and low-power systems, and it shines in that role.
AMD's expanding the Polaris GPU family with the Radeon RX 470, but this otherwise stellar graphics card simply isn't worthwhile at this price.
Five customizable buttons and two scrollwheels make this mouse very handy.
The custom Radeon RX 480 graphics cards are finally here, and Sapphire's Nitro+ RX 480 proves the wait was worthwhile.
The first head-to-head battle in the next-generation graphics card war is here: Nvidia's US$250 GeForce GTX 1060 vs. AMD's US$200 Radeon RX 480. We take it to the test bench.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
- MSI's new Ryzen-ready motherboard coming to Oz
- Seagate Expands Portfolio with 12TB Drives for NAS and Desktop Computing
- Intel's 8th Gen Desktop Processors Go On Sale Today
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- FTProject Manager - Distribution and Warehouse SolutionsOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther