A simple setup, solid performance, and low price make the Macally Full Size Wireless RF Keyboard a great upgrade for your desktop or laptop.
PC Components - Reviews
You won't want to tote the Explorer 1000 long distances, but for your off-the-grid needs, or as a hefty backup in your garage, it brings the juice.
If you're done with the loud typing sounds, here's the kind of keyboard you should buy.
If you opt for the older option, you’ll probably still come away plenty satisfied with what Razer’s last best MMO gaming mouse has to offer.
Just 17 inches long and equipped with a built-in subwoofer, the Panasonic Soundslayer delivers surprisingly big sound in a small package.
The Ornata V2 is full of smart iteration but the sum total isn’t radically different.
The Razer Huntsman Mini is compact, cutting edge and not all that interested in compromise.
Like the best HyperX products, the Alloy Elite 2 is an excellent gaming peripheral that pushes the conventions in all the right places. It’s a little bit familiar but largely fantastic.
The Fnatic Streak RGB is as solid as gaming keyboards come. It executes well on the formula, even if it doesn’t exactly reinvent the wheel.
X-Bows second ergonomic keyboard improves on the original in almost every way.
The Intel NUC 9 Extreme shatters the ceiling and raises the roof for what a micro-PC can deliver, even if it does cost you more for the privilege.
As opposed to Samsung’s X5 SSD, the T7 veers much closer to the template laid out by the T5.
If you’re already indoctrinated into the hobby-grade keyboards of Ducky or accustomed to the performance allowed for by HyperX’s own switches, there’s something for you here.
If you’re looking for a webcam to put at the center of your next video capture setup, the StreamCam is superb way to go.
The material design or software isn’t as clean and polished as comparable offerings from Razer or Logitech but the important stuff? The Rat Air gets it right.
This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Logitech keyboard targets muscle strain
- HyperX unleashes Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse in Australia
- New high-speed graphics card from AMD
- Razer's Basilisk x Hyperspeed is 40% off through Amazon
- Logitech dials up great sound and a handy mouse
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies