The Fnatic Streak RGB is as solid as gaming keyboards come. It executes well on the formula, even if it doesn’t exactly reinvent the wheel.
PC Components - Reviews
X-Bows second ergonomic keyboard improves on the original in almost every way.
The Intel NUC 9 Extreme shatters the ceiling and raises the roof for what a micro-PC can deliver, even if it does cost you more for the privilege.
As opposed to Samsung’s X5 SSD, the T7 veers much closer to the template laid out by the T5.
If you’re already indoctrinated into the hobby-grade keyboards of Ducky or accustomed to the performance allowed for by HyperX’s own switches, there’s something for you here.
If you’re looking for a webcam to put at the center of your next video capture setup, the StreamCam is superb way to go.
The material design or software isn’t as clean and polished as comparable offerings from Razer or Logitech but the important stuff? The Rat Air gets it right.
Both Razer and SteelSeries are looking to score the dollars of the budget-savvy with their latest gaming mice.
The Rode NT-USB Mini is an entry-level microphone that lives up to the legacy of the brand, even if it rarely surprises.
The SteelSeries Apex Pro is a feat of engineering that’ll thrill keyboard nerds who can appreciate and get the most out of its central gimmick more than it will those after something a little more straightforward or affordable.
The Razer Basilisk x Hyperspeed isn’t the brand’s best gaming mouse overall but the argument that it’s their best value gaming mouse is a convincing one.
It’s a little more expensive than the other options but it’s rare to find a gaming mouse that so well embodies the pillars of the Alienware brand as this one does.
The Logitech Pro X Gaming Keyboard is a pricey option for power users who want something that they can make their own without sacrificing the safety and ease of use that going with a big-brand like Logitech gets you.
Chances are, you’re probably used to paying more than a hundred dollars for a good wireless gaming mouse. The Pulsefire Dart makes the case for paying less than that for a great one.
If you have the money and want to go in on one of the best wireless gaming mice money can buy, the Viper Ultimate is right up there.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer refresh mecha-membrane option with new Ornata 2 keyboard
- One of HP’s best gaming monitors is dumb cheap for Click Frenzy
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- Intel's 'Comet Lake' H-Series chips promise to power the next generation of mobile content creation hardware
- Nvidia enhance Max Q mobile graphics specifications
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies