Unannounced Ryzen 3 CPU details just got announced in AMD's Ryzen Pro launch.
Intel's Core i9 finally arrives amid a changed landscape. Here's how the company's fastest CPU stacks up against the pack.
All E3 coverage in one place
Alienware says its Area-51 PC will have exclusive world-wide rights to AMD's new 16-core Threadripper CPU for the rest of 2017. But that's just for built PCs; DIYers will also get access.
Intel's announced when its Core i9 chips will be released, but enthusiasts will be frustrated: Intel's releasing the lower-end chips first and leaving the monster, 18-core best for last.
Is AMD slashing Ryzen prices? Nope, the company said.
When AMD's Threadripper made its first public appearance at Computex in Taipei, the guest starts were two Radeon RX Vega cards.
Asus, HP, and Lenovo plan to bring Windows 10 to devices running on ARM Snapdragon processors. But the future devices have a lot to prove.
The Asus ROG Strix GL702ZC is the first Ryzen laptop, the first Radeon RX 580 laptop, and one of the few gaming notebooks to support FreeSync.
The TR4 socket for AMD's Threadripper CPUs is utterly massive.
Intel's answer to AMD's Threadripper are new Core i9 and Core i7 X-series chips with new overclocking capabilities and a brand-new chipset.
With the Ryzen desktop chips already launched, AMD's attention is turning to the mobile and commercial PC markets with the upcoming Ryzen Mobile and Ryzen Pro chips.
It's called Threadripper, and it will be the first consumer-focused chip with 16 cores and 32 threads of computing power. Due out this summer, Intel should be worried about this monster.
It's the end of the line for Intel's Itanium chip, a troubled processor family that spawned many product delays and bad blood between HP and Oracle.
Low-cost smartphones like the Moto G5 introduced a few months ago are now shipping with Qualcomm chips that will soon be outdated.
Top tips to finding the right security solution for your needs
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Ryzen Pro launch reveals Ryzen 3 details
- AMD Threadripper exclusive: Only Alienware's Area-51 will have it in 2017
- Intel's revealed the Core i9 ship dates, but you won't like them
- No, AMD didn't slash Ryzen prices ahead of Threadripper launch
- AMD's Threadripper struts onstage with Radeon RX Vega and a big surprise
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos Developer - CANBERRA BASEDQLD
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTCloud & Office 365 Project ManagerOther
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Nowra BasedNSW
- CCMULTIPLE - SAP ABAP UI5 DevelopersWA
- FTMid-level Frontend DevloperOther
- TPSenior Server Engineer/System AdministratorWA
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- TPProgram Manager - 10+ month contractQLD
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTRecruitment ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Process Improvement (Six Sigma Green / Black Belt)Other
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialOther
- TPProcurement and Contracts ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- CCPega DeveloperVIC