In a Reddit AMA, Radeon chief Raja Koduri revealed enlightening details about Radeon RX Vega's performance, HBM2 memory, and more.
PC Components - News
Nvidia's affordable new GT 1030 graphics card is built for e-sports and home theater PCs.
AMD's first new enthusiast graphics card is finally here, but the Radeon Vega Frontier Edition isn't for gamers.
With the Ryzen desktop chips already launched, AMD's attention is turning to the mobile and commercial PC markets with the upcoming Ryzen Mobile and Ryzen Pro chips.
It's called Threadripper, and it will be the first consumer-focused chip with 16 cores and 32 threads of computing power. Due out this summer, Intel should be worried about this monster.
In the next year or two, Hewlett Packard Enterprise will add support for Intel Optane storage to its latest Unix servers.
It's the end of the line for Intel's Itanium chip, a troubled processor family that spawned many product delays and bad blood between HP and Oracle.
Nvidia's next-gen Volta GPU made its debut at GTC, though not in graphics card form. Here's what PC gamers need to know.
You won't need to buy a rack of 400 servers if you have one high-powered Nvidia DGX-1 supercomputer with a Volta GPU, which can sit on a desktop.
Nvidia's next-gen Volta GPU made its debut at GTC, with 21 billion transistors, HBM2, and 40 percent more cores than today's Pascal GPUs.
After the ambitious GeForce Now game-streaming service missed its early access deadline, Nvidia's CEO is tempering expectations. "We’ve got a few more years to go.”
Nvidia's GeForce Experiences video and image capture features now support Vulkan and OpenGL, which is good news for fans of Minecraft, Doom, and No Man's Sky.
Low-cost smartphones like the Moto G5 introduced a few months ago are now shipping with Qualcomm chips that will soon be outdated.
The popular Arc Mouse is joining the Surface family in June, alongside Microsoft's Surface Laptop.
AMD's Ryzen chips are off to a strong start in desktops, and more chips are coming in the second half of this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Ryzen Pro launch reveals Ryzen 3 details
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- What the Radeon Vega Frontier Edition's specs and pricing mean for PC gamers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPData AnalystACT
- FTData Analyst/ScientistOther
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- FTDelivery Manager - Agile / Scrum / DigitalOther
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCEnterprise Change ManagerVIC
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTAccount ManagerNSW
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BrisbaneVIC
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior C Developer - Hardcore Developer!Other
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- CCCloud Infrastructure Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEWA
- FTChief Information OfficerACT
- FTIteration ManagerOther
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - CanberraOther
- CCBusiness Financial advisorNSW
- CCDeveloper - ASP.Net - Sencha Ext JSVIC