Creative Labs' Sound BlasterX AE-5 brings a beefy 32-bit DAC to this sound card made for gamers.
PC Components - News
Logitech's Powerplay wireless charging mousepad will work with the Logitech G903 and G703 gaming mice.
AMD's long-teased Radeon FreeSync 2 technology makes its debut in Samsung's swanky CHG70 and CHG90 displays.
Is AMD slashing Ryzen prices? Nope, the company said.
HP's Omen Accelerator takes the external-GPU dock further, supporting storage and ethernet as well over a Thunderbolt 3 connection.
We visited Crucial's home turf to see what was coming.
We rocked up to Kingston and sub-brand, HyperX's suites at Computex to see what was new.
A gallery of Team Group's Computex display including specs and performance figures.
Vega's not coming for two more months and Ethereum miners have driven the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 off store shelves.
Your wireless mouse will never go dead again, as Corsair unveils a Concept Zeus mousepad with built-in Qi inductive charging—and a mouse to take advantage of it.
When AMD's Threadripper made its first public appearance at Computex in Taipei, the guest starts were two Radeon RX Vega cards.
Here's what eight SSDs in RAID 0 looks like on the new Core i9 platform.
Asus, HP, and Lenovo plan to bring Windows 10 to devices running on ARM Snapdragon processors. But the future devices have a lot to prove.
AMD's hotly anticipated Radeon RX Vega graphics cards won't launch until the Siggraph conference rolls around at the end of July.
The Asus ROG Strix GL702ZC is the first Ryzen laptop, the first Radeon RX 580 laptop, and one of the few gaming notebooks to support FreeSync.
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By MadCatz
- CES 2018: Crucial launches next generation MX500 SSD
- CES 2018: Intel announces new 8th-Gen Vega M-integrated processors
- CES 2018: Intel Reveals VR-Ready ‘Hades Canyon’ NUC
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior IT Project ManagerOther
- CCNetwork Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initiallyNSW
- FTField Services EngineerOther
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Office 365 Project)Other
- FTDevOps Developer- ElasticSearch, BitbucketOther
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTMobile Developers (Android OR iOS)WA
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst (Cyber Security)QLD
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCDesktop/Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant / Snr Security Consultant - Permanent - Nth SydNSW
- FTSenior Technical Delivery ManagerACT
- FTIT Contract Analyst/ ManagerOther
- FTHFC Project Manager (Delivery) - ContractVIC
- CCApplication DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Consulting Senior PrincipalACT
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTHOGAN Technical ConsultantOther