Most people can figure out how to install RAM sticks into their computer. If you don’t there’s a tutorial here. In short, make sure everything is off and then install the sticks to take advantage of the multiple channels on offer. Your motherboard ma...
PC Components - Guides
Different people prefer different keyboards so to some extent rating them is like rating art. Nonetheless, grouping them together for a test is very useful because what specs suggest can be very different to what happens in reality.
FreeSync is an open software standard for PC games that has been devised by AMD to provide smoother motion and eliminate image tearing, all without reducing frame rates and impacting gameplay. It does this by synchronising the graphics adapter’s fram...
Everyone has had the experience of staring at the back of a machine, device, or gadget, scratching their head, gazing in bewilderment at some unfamiliar cable port.
Choosing a CPU for your new computer is never easy, especially if it's been a while since your last purchase; it's difficult to know exactly what to look for. In September, Intel launched its Core i5 CPU.
Be it in a media centre, a notebook or a regular desktop computer, a TV tuner card allows you to enjoy television through your PC.
There are three integral components to a desktop PC that can 'make or break' your system: the motherboard, the memory and the central processing unit, or CPU.
Whether you are looking for a cost-effective backup solution, or you just want to share files with your friends, a CD writer is pretty much an essential ingredient of any PC these days.
The motherboard is one of the most important components in any PC, but few people are aware of what it actually does. This guide will give you the knowledge to make an informed decision.
Uninterruptible Power Supply, or UPS are designed to save you heartache and money.
Don't know which DVD writer is right for backing-up large volumes of office data or storing digital pics? This buying guide is for you.
This buying guide will explain to you the relevant sound card technology, specs and must-know facts, ensuring you make the right purchase decision.
Whatever you're doing on your PC, its taking up valuable space in your system's memory.
By investing a little more in a surge protector, you can protect and prolong the life of your electrical products.
The graphics card is a key performance component, especially in respect to 3D games. Read on to find out what you should look for.
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By MadCatz
- CES 2018: Crucial launches next generation MX500 SSD
- CES 2018: Intel announces new 8th-Gen Vega M-integrated processors
- CES 2018: Intel Reveals VR-Ready ‘Hades Canyon’ NUC
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSystems SpecialistSA
- FTUX Design LeadOther
- TPChange Manager | 12 month contract | $1181/dayQLD
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperQLD
- CCCapacity ManagerACT
- CCProcess Improvement LeadNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPData AnalystQLD
- FTProject Coordinator - $500 per dayOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Client TechnologiesOther
- FTOpenText ConsultantACT
- CCCall Centre Operator /AdministratorNSW
- FTDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior System AdministratorOther
- CCService Desk :Team LeadWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Test Coordinator - (IMR) BrisbaneSA
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTPower BI DeveloperOther
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneOther
- FTAccount Commercial and Contract Manager (ANZ)VIC
- CCCRM Business AnalystQLD
- CCMining Planning System EngineerQLD