Most people can figure out how to install RAM sticks into their computer. If you don’t there’s a tutorial here. In short, make sure everything is off and then install the sticks to take advantage of the multiple channels on offer. Your motherboard ma...
PC Components - Guides
Different people prefer different keyboards so to some extent rating them is like rating art. Nonetheless, grouping them together for a test is very useful because what specs suggest can be very different to what happens in reality.
FreeSync is an open software standard for PC games that has been devised by AMD to provide smoother motion and eliminate image tearing, all without reducing frame rates and impacting gameplay. It does this by synchronising the graphics adapter’s fram...
Everyone has had the experience of staring at the back of a machine, device, or gadget, scratching their head, gazing in bewilderment at some unfamiliar cable port.
Choosing a CPU for your new computer is never easy, especially if it's been a while since your last purchase; it's difficult to know exactly what to look for. In September, Intel launched its Core i5 CPU.
Be it in a media centre, a notebook or a regular desktop computer, a TV tuner card allows you to enjoy television through your PC.
There are three integral components to a desktop PC that can 'make or break' your system: the motherboard, the memory and the central processing unit, or CPU.
Whether you are looking for a cost-effective backup solution, or you just want to share files with your friends, a CD writer is pretty much an essential ingredient of any PC these days.
The motherboard is one of the most important components in any PC, but few people are aware of what it actually does. This guide will give you the knowledge to make an informed decision.
Uninterruptible Power Supply, or UPS are designed to save you heartache and money.
Don't know which DVD writer is right for backing-up large volumes of office data or storing digital pics? This buying guide is for you.
This buying guide will explain to you the relevant sound card technology, specs and must-know facts, ensuring you make the right purchase decision.
Whatever you're doing on your PC, its taking up valuable space in your system's memory.
By investing a little more in a surge protector, you can protect and prolong the life of your electrical products.
The graphics card is a key performance component, especially in respect to 3D games. Read on to find out what you should look for.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Ryzen Pro launch reveals Ryzen 3 details
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- What the Radeon Vega Frontier Edition's specs and pricing mean for PC gamers
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCJava EngineerNSW
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FTDigital Content Producer and CopywriterOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTData EngineerOther
- CCTalend Open Studio Data Integration ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- FTProject Manager - Identity Management ProjectOther
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperACT
- FTDigital Technology ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- FTUX / UI DeveloperVIC
- FTETL TesterACT
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTLead Change Manager- Infra (Govt. background)Other
- FTAutomation Test AnalystWA
- TPProject Manager (SharePoint)VIC
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTSolutions ArchitectACT
- TPProcurement and Contracts ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystACT