ASUS' latest accessory takes the concept of a gaming mouse in a new direction.
Looking to jump into the world of livestreaming on Twitch or Mixer? Here’s a quick run-down of the must-have tech you’ll want to invest in when it comes to building your own streaming setup.
If you want a set of PC gaming peripherals that’ll offer you a dumb amount of battery life, here’s what you’ll want to consider:
The Razer Basilisk x Hyperspeed isn’t the brand’s best gaming mouse overall but the argument that it’s their best value gaming mouse is a convincing one.
It’s a little more expensive than the other options but it’s rare to find a gaming mouse that so well embodies the pillars of the Alienware brand as this one does.
If you've been waiting for a good sale to buy yourself some external storage for your Nintendo Switch, Amazon's Black Friday deals have delivered.
Your old DeathAdder starting to lose its edge? Razer's online store has a ton of tech for cheap this weekend that you could use to replace it.
Chances are, you’re probably used to paying more than a hundred dollars for a good wireless gaming mouse. The Pulsefire Dart makes the case for paying less than that for a great one.
The Logitech Pro X Gaming Keyboard is a pricey option for power users who want something that they can make their own without sacrificing the safety and ease of use that going with a big-brand like Logitech gets you.
If you have the money and want to go in on one of the best wireless gaming mice money can buy, the Viper Ultimate is right up there.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer downsize their optomechanical Huntsman gaming keyboard
- Lenovo play to their strengths with ThinkVision M14T mobile monitor
- Razer refresh mecha-membrane option with new Ornata 2 keyboard
- One of HP’s best gaming monitors is dumb cheap for Click Frenzy
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies