Ballistix has announced the availability of Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4 memory.
With the Razer Hyperflux Mamba and Firefly, some of gaming’s best ergonomics meet some of its most exciting tech.
Logitech G has announced two new additions to their family of high performance gaming gear.
To push leading edge performance, low power consumption and extended durability for PC gaming systems, Western Digital have launched a high performance NVMe SSD.
Razer has announced the launch of the Razer Goliathus Chroma, a version of Razer’s soft mouse mat that gamers can now customise with up to 16.8 million colour options and an array of lighting effects.
HyperX have announced the official headset sponsorship of the Sydney Swans, the first professional AFL team to partner with HyperX in Australia.
Although we're still keenly awaiting the U12 flagship, HTC has announced new Desire phones for the mid-range. Here's everything you need to know about the HTC Desire 12 and Desire 12+ including release date, price and specs.
Apple is said to be working on a new kind of display technology. Here's why you should be excited about it.
We spoke to Intel’s VP of its Data Center Group & GM Connectivity Group, Alexis Bjorlin, and Bryan Madden, Intel’s director of marketing for its Network Platforms Group, at this year’s Mobile World Congress about why the company is betting big on silicon photonics.
First announced at this year's CES, Intel has now launched their latest high-speed, low-capacity Optane technology for mainstream consumers - the new Intel 800P Optane SSD.
Radeon Software Brings Faster, Smoother Performance to the World’s Most Popular eSports Titles, Thanks to AMD’s Project ReSX
AMD has released Radeon Software 18.3.1, the latest update to Radeon Software Adrenaline Edition, bringing major performance gains and optimisations to a variety of eSports titles, including PlayerUnknown’s BattleGrounds, Overwatch and Dota 2.
Away from the chaos of the showfloor at this year’s Mobile World Congress, we caught up with Intel’s Rob Topol, the General Manager for 5G Business and Technology for the company’s Communication and Devices Group.
What is the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5, i7 and i9? What do vendors mean when they talk about generations of chipsets? What is hyper-threading and how do you tell if your clock speed is any good?
Logitech has announced CRAFT, the first keyboard with a creative input dial, setting a new standard for computer keyboards.
Virtualisation has long been a popular feature among Synology users - and it’s not hard to see why. The company’s modern network attached storage solutions are already capable of far more than just streamlined data storage, and with those new capabilities come with exciting possibilities.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ballistix Launches Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4 Gaming Memory
- Logitech G Unveils New PC Gaming Speaker and Mechanical Keyboard With LightSync
- Western Digital Ups The Game With Powerful New Gaming SSD
- Razer Goliathus Soft Mouse Mat Now Powered By Razer Chroma
- HyperX Partner with Sydney Swans
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies