Apple would be smart to make good on speculation about new iPad screen sizes, but don't expect the recent slump in tablet sales to end, analysts said.
Samsung will be bringing a new tablet to Mobile World Congress this year, the first update to the flagship Galaxy Tab S line in nearly 18 months.
Smart cases for tablets always seem to sound much better than they are - especially when a keyboard in involved. The increased bulk and the requirement to keep them charged can be a pain.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
We go hands-on with Lenovo's three add-on hardware modules for the ThinkPad X1 Tablet, and find that they just don't live up to the thoughtful design of the tablet itself.
This versatile and robust iPad Pro keyboard case has a few shortcomings, but it does the job.
Huawei released the Matebook, the latest 12-inch hybrid tablet aimed at changing the way you perform daily computing tasks. However, this device is bigger on looks than it is on brains.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
The Apple Watch is unlikely to follow an iPhone-like sales trajectory—it looks like we have another iPad on our hands instead.
A strong camera upgrade and support for the latest charging standard could help Samsung's next phablet stand out.
Microsoft says its Signature Type Cover for the Surface Pro 4 is “unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.”
Canonical's first convergence device is here with the ability to switch between a desktop and mobile device, similar to Microsoft's Lumia 950 and 950XL.
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution LeadWA
- FTSenior UI / UX DesignerQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTApplication Support EngineerOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEACT
- FTChief Information OfficerACT
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- FTMid-level Frontend DevloperOther
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTPMO Business AnalystACT
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- CCJava webMethods DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - L1Other
- FTField Engineers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTSupport Officer - cost management & estimating co-ordinationOther
- TPETL DeveloperACT
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Financial advisorNSW
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- FTWeb DesignerACT