In April 2010, Apple introduced the first-generation iPad, which came with automatic orientation, web browsing, and access to email.
iFixit finds that the iPad Air is basically back. It just got a new name.
Apple would be smart to make good on speculation about new iPad screen sizes, but don't expect the recent slump in tablet sales to end, analysts said.
Samsung's newest premium tablet, the Galaxy Tab S3, brings an all-glass back, HDR support, and an S Pen.
Android finally has a true iPad Pro competitor, but is there a market for it?
Smart cases for tablets always seem to sound much better than they are - especially when a keyboard in involved. The increased bulk and the requirement to keep them charged can be a pain.
We go hands-on with Lenovo's three add-on hardware modules for the ThinkPad X1 Tablet, and find that they just don't live up to the thoughtful design of the tablet itself.
This versatile and robust iPad Pro keyboard case has a few shortcomings, but it does the job.
Huawei released the Matebook, the latest 12-inch hybrid tablet aimed at changing the way you perform daily computing tasks. However, this device is bigger on looks than it is on brains.
This isn't a bad tablet for the price, but the Verizon contract discount isn't a good deal.
Some 9.7-inch iPad Pro units are showing "Error 56" when updated to iOS 9.3.2, rendering the device unusable. Apple will need to issue an update.
A group of business users and iPad Pro power users look back on their time with Apple's tablet and share favorite features, as well as the shortcomings that drive them mad.
A new report from IDC tracks the tablet's ongoing decline, while detachable tablets like Microsoft's Surface rise in popularity. Now smartphone vendors are getting into the act, applying their mobile acumen to compete with PC vendors.
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Our Editor's Choice tablet selections.
Good Gear Guide's top rated Android tablets.
Good Gear Guide's most popular Windows tablets.
The impact of the cloud and the as-a-service approach cannot be understated.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Everything we think we know about Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S3
- Apple leads tablet sales, but the iPad Pro is not its best seller
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Android device updates: HTC One M8 and M9 finally score Marshmallow for US models
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTSr Systems Engineer- Active Directory, SOE, VMWare PowershellOther
- FTDelivery HeadWA
- FTCloud Specialist/SME - TelcoOther
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialOther
- CCMULTIPLE - SAP ABAP UI5 DevelopersNSW
- CCEngineering information specialistNSW
- FTSOA DeveloperOther
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- CCMaterial Outsourcing ConsultantVIC
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCJava webMethods DeveloperWA
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTUX DesignerOther
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTSAP Project ManagerOther
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT