Gigabyte held a press conference to talk up their new Aero 15 OLED notebook PC. Here's a closer look.
Notebooks - Slideshows
We got the chance to take a closer look at ASUS' Computex hardware, including the new Zenbook Duo and Zenbook Pro Duo.
Nvidia is positioning its new RTX-powered Studio laptops as the prime choice for the next generation of content creators. Here's a look how they got announced.
MSI debuted their new Nvidia RTX-powered GS75 Stealth gaming laptop and PS63 Modern content creator notebook at this year's CES 2019. Here's a look as it happened.
MSI brought the new MSI GE63 RGB, GT75VR Titan, GE75 Raider and more to show off at PAX Australia 2018.
HP are refreshing their presence in the gaming laptop space with their newest Omen gaming laptops and peripherals. Here's a closer look at what's on the table.
Here are the highlights of this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Gigabyte didn't bring any new products to show off at this year's Computex. Instead, they opted to give us a fresh look at their existing products by putting them in the environments they're intended for.
MSI's Computex showcase was all about slimmer bezels and better form-factors. Here's a quick look at what they had to show off.
ASUS ended their Computex press conference with a bang by unveiling a new AI-driven, dual-screen concept product called Project Precog - but that wasn't all.
ASUS ended their Computex press conference with a bang by unveiling a new AI-driven, dual-screen concept product called Project Precog. Here's a quick look at what they showed.
ASUS are looking to reinvent the trackpad with their new Zenbook Pro 15. Here's what the new PC looks like in action.
ASUS' ROG gaming brand debuted their first smartphone and more during their press conference at this year's Computex 2018.
With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Miofive 4K Dash Cam review: This friendly road watcher is ‘here for you!’
- 2 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 3 Asus TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A review: This 4K monitor plays nice with consoles
- 4 Firewalla Gold review: Powerful home network security in a tiny box
- 5 Acer Aspire 5 review: An affordable laptop that’s enjoyable to use
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Razer Blade 15’s 240Hz OLED panel pushes laptop displays to new frontiers
- Intel’s first Arc laptops arrive in the U.S. with shockingly high prices
- Up to 100 Lenovo laptops are a security risk — what now?
- Google accidentally broke some Chromebook cameras. Here’s how to fix it
- HP’s Spectre x360 16 is a unique 2-in-1 laptop with a huge OLED screen
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 25 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies