After hearing so much about RIM's PlayBook it was good to get the opportunity to take this one for a spin, and while I certainly see what the fuss is about the device still faces hurdles ahead.
Notebooks - Reviews
The small and light Sony VAIO Y Series (VPCYA15FGB) is a desirable ultraportable notebook for anyone who travels a lot -- it's only about an inch and a half bigger than a typical netbook.
Motorola has unveiled its highly anticipated tablet: the Xoom. The Motorola Xoom is equipped with a 10.1in touchscreen and runs the latest version of Google's Android software: 3.0 or 'Honeycomb'.
While 3D gaming hasn't taken off in a huge way, users who want a more immersive gaming experience might want to consider the Toshiba Satellite A660/07R/07R (PSAW3A-07R00R). It has been around for half a year now and it's still one of only a few 3D ga...
There is a lot to like about the HP Envy 14 Beats Edition. For starters, it looks great! Its dark lid, silver base and red Beats logo give it an identity that's sure to stand out in the crowd; secondly, it has a very sturdy build quality and it feels...
The MSI CX620 is a 15.6in notebook with hybrid graphics and a focus on home entertainment. It ships with a Blu-ray player and it features both an Intel HD graphics adapter and an ATI Mobility Radeon 5470 graphics adapter with 1GB of RAM.
What's most striking about Google's CR-48, the company's proof-of-concept Chrome laptop, is just how little there is to it. Here's our Google Chrome netbook review.
The 10.1in HP Mini 5103 (XP882PA) netbook doesn't improve much on the brilliant little HP Mini 5102. From its anodised aluminium exterior panels to its internal gizzards, the 5103 is simply an old business netbook with a different model name, but it ...
The thin and light 13.3in Toshiba Portege R700 (PT311A-00J00Q) adds something that was missing from previous Portege notebooks that business users will appreciate: fast performance. Even though it weighs 1.45kg and its base is only around 19mm thick,...
The Acer Aspire One Happy is an interesting 10in netbook: it runs the Android operating system in addition to Windows 7 Starter in a dual-boot configuration. It's a brightly coloured netbook (we reviewed the unmanly Lavender Purple version) and also ...
Apple's previous MacBook Air, an ultraportable laptop designed primarily for travelling, was widely criticised for its high price and lack of features. Apple has responded with an upgraded version of the MacBook Air; like most Apple products, it once...
Dell's Vostro V130 business laptop offers a lot more bang for your buck than its predecessor, the Vostro V13, when it comes to performance and it now also includes a handy digital video output. It's well worth a look if you want an ultraportable lapt...
The Acer TravelMate TimelineX 8572G is a 15.6in notebook designed to appease business users. It's based on an Intel Core i7-620M dual-core CPU, so you know it's fast, and it has a reasonably light weight and slim profile compared to other notebooks i...
The aqua colour of the Sony VAIO E Series (VPCEB36FG) may not be appealing to many people, but don't fret: it's also available in white, red, black and green. It's a 15.5in notebook that has many things going for it; it feels very well built, it has ...
The ASUS G51J 3D gaming notebook bears an illuminated ASUS Republic of Gamers badge on its lid, so you know from the outset that it's not designed for pedestrian computing activities. It's one of the few gaming notebooks currently on the market that ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Traditional Aussie PC market defies global downward trend again
- Acer expands gaming notebook lineup with Predator Helios 300
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer - DigitalVIC
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- CCTechnical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTConsultant - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTProject Manager - Distribution and Warehouse SolutionsOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther