I always come back to the simplistic comforts of keyboard and design but I pine for the battery life that made the brand a classic
Notebooks - Opinions
Apple has gone all in with an overhaul for the Mac that includes Apple’s own chips and macOS 11.0 – moving on from OS X after twenty long years.
The morning after its initial announcement, I rushed down to Intel's booth at this year's CES with one goal in mind: to go hands-on with the company's nifty foldable concept device.
There is always an urge, when building a PC, to throw the best parts all together and have the fastest monster PC there is. This same logic follows people everywhere and has made its way into laptops as well.
Punchlines such as “the world’s thinnest” or “the world’s first” may sound great initially, but upon closer scrutiny, they can often prove to be damaging. Frequently coined by marketing departments whose main aim is to send out quick, simplistic and ...
Many of the design choices are likely to add up to user frustration.
Aesthetically and technologically, Apple's newest laptops are stunning. Equally stunning: limits on RAM and overly-pricey storage.
Apple hasn't made any major design changes to its flagship laptop since 2013 and it shows.
Apple's newly updated MacBook line packs a lot punch in an ultra-thin case. But it may not be for every road warrior.
The Apple Watch is unlikely to follow an iPhone-like sales trajectory—it looks like we have another iPad on our hands instead.
Acer this week announced a new Chromebook that shows just how much better these machines are getting.
The iPad Pro shows a maturation of the iPad lineup, moving it in a much more Mac-like direction.
These are some of the new features and improvements currently being tested in the experimental channels of Chrome OS.
Windows 10's alluring blend of bribery and compromise will surely win back disillusioned Windows 8 users once the operating system hits PCs on July 29.
The chat room and social network religious wars between Apple and Google demand that you take sides. But I've always felt that the best experience includes a cherry-picking of Apple hardware, Google services and apps from both.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft slash 15% off the Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3
- Huawei's new Matebook D14 is even cheaper on Amazon right now
- Huawei hold their own with new Matebook laptops
- Razer refresh Blade lineup with 300Hz screens and 10th Gen Core processors
- HMD are pitching the Nokia 5.3 as budget-friendly and 'Android 11-ready'
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies