Samsung's Galaxy Book S is set for an Australian launch on the 31st of January.
Notebooks - News
We sat down with Josh Newman, the Vice President of Intel’s Client Computing Group and one of the key figures behind how Project Athena is being implemented at this year’s CES.
Are two screens really better than one? Dell brought a pair of nifty-looking concept pieces to contribute to the argument at this year's CES.
MSI have shown off what they're billing as the world's first laptop with a Mini-LED display at CES 2020.
Samsung’s Odyssey gaming range is finally coming to Australia.
Intel's ambitions for Project Athena continued to grow at this year's CES.
ASUS’s ROG sub-brand has found a new way to make their Zephyrus G14 stand out.
ASUS' latest ExpertBook comes ready for business and weighs just 870g.
HP have given their 15-inch Spectre x360 a tune-up in time for this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Dell’s ultra-desirable XPS 13 is getting a big upgrade in 2019.
Dell has announced a new business-book laptop that takes the best of their XPS range and pairs it with 5G connectivity.
We trawled Lenovo's Black Friday sales to find the best deals. Here's our round-up.
Microsoft have shown off the long-rumored dual-screen Surface Neo.
We spoke to Matt Berada, Lenovo’s VP of Global Marketing for an insight as to why more and more business PCs are opting to abandon the SD card slot.
“The story, really, with Legion is all about this kind of balance of work and play."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 8 review: A superior tablet with baffling quirks
- 3 Acer Aspire Vero review: An eco-friendly Windows 11 laptop
- 4 Seagate Firecuda 530 (2TB) review: It's very, very fast
- 5 Windows 11 review: An unnecessary replacement for Windows 10
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei’s Aussie Black Friday deals roll into December in 2021
- Dynabook’s new Satellite Pro laptops will keep germs at bay
- Huawei upgrades cross-device technologies in new MateBook laptops
- What Apple’s new M1 Max MacBook Pro means for the PC’s USB-C future
- Evaluating PC Performance Before You Buy? Here’s What You Need to Know
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best SIM-only Cyber Monday iPhone plans in Australia in 2021
- Ookla's report sheds light on the fastest Aussie broadband provider
- Best Black Friday Amazon deals in Australia in 2021
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies