Plastic Logic unveiled its long-promised Que e-reader for business professionals today at the International CES trade show.
Notebooks - News
Forget 3D TVs. The next big wave to rush down the display tech pipeline are laptops and handheld gadgets with transparent OLED screens.
A prototype of HP's rumored touchscreen tablet PC made a brief appearance at Steve Ballmer's keynote presentation at CES. The tablet, which hasn't yet been named, will run Windows 7 and hit the market later this year.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer bragged up Windows 7 success last night in his keynote speech at CES.
Dell plans to release a handheld device with a slightly larger screen than its current smartphone, the Mini 3i, company executives confirmed Thursday.
Intel on Thursday officially released its next-generation chips, which should improve the system performance and battery life of laptops.
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday revamped its line of Mini netbooks, also introducing its first model with a touchscreen that supports multitouch finger input.
Reports suggest that Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer will unveil details of Microsoft's entry in the tablet PC arena during his keynote speech today at the 2010 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
CES 2010 is just getting under way and already everyone is talking about tablets. Lenovo has already unveiled the intriguing IdeaPad U1, a hybrid tablet/laptop that features an ARM-based tablet that can dock into a CULV-based ultraportable notebook. ...
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer will announce a multimedia tablet computer on Wednesday to be made by Hewlett-Packard, according to a news report, just as hype about a rumored similar device from Apple peaks.
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday said it has added USB 3.0 ports to its latest laptops that could boost data transfers between computers and devices such as storage drives and digital cameras.
Advanced Micro Devices is expected to show off its latest laptop processors on Thursday, including quad-core chips for laptops that are due in a few months.
Asustek Computer showed a bit of style on Tuesday, skinning a netbook with faux alligator hide and outfitting a new premium widescreen laptop with dual touchpads and big Bang & Olufsen speakers.
MIPS Technologies continues its push to use Google's Android mobile OS in a range of products with plans to show off the first Android-based set-top boxes and netbooks at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week.
Lenovo on Tuesday made a splash in the mobile market with the launch of its first smartbook, a mini-laptop that the company says combines the best features of netbooks and smartphones, albeit without telephone functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: MSI's GT75VR Titan brings high-end HDR display tech to a gaming laptop
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior System AnalystOther
- FTProcurement Officer (GITC)Other
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTCommercial Contracts ManagerOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- TPSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- CCFinance Billing OfficerACT
- FTMobile Studio Manager - GAME CHANGER!Other
- FTApplication SupportOther
- FTSearch Engine Optimisation SpecialistWA
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java with DevOps)VIC
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperQLD
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTGraduate IT Help Desk / Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCAgile Project Manager/ SCRUM MasterVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Online/Website application developmentOther
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT