Apple Inc. on Monday sent out invitations to journalists inviting them to a Jan. 27 press event at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater in San Francisco -- a move sure to fuel growing speculation about the prospect of an Apple tablet.
Notebooks - News
Intel is updating its Classmate PC netbook models, adding new processors and shrinking the devices to make them sleeker and easier to carry.
Technology blog Valleywag says it has a winner in its Apple Tablet scavenger hunt offering prizes to anyone who can provide proof the mythical device exists. And the winner is: Apple? That's right; Gawker Media's tech blog is awarding a prize to Appl...
Acer launched two new laptops on Friday labeled by the environmental group, Greenpeace, as being virtually free of two toxic substances, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and brominated flame retardants (BFR).
Intel on Thursday reported US$2.3 billion in profit for the fourth quarter of 2009, in a strong financial showing driven by an increase in spending on PC and server chips.
HP announced today that certain configurations of its Envy 15 laptops will come equipped with the new USB 3.0 spec. This makes HP one of the first computer companies to offer the incredibly fast technology on their machines.
The policy of random laptop searches and seizures by U.S. government agents at border crossings is under attack again, with a pair of civil rights groups seeking potential plaintiffs for a lawsuit that challenges the practice.
Wyse Technology has started shipping the X90cw, a new thin client that is an Intel Atom-based netbook, it said on Wednesday.
Absolute Software has added a new feature to its Computrace Lojack anti-theft software that can remotely turn a stolen laptop into a useless, non-bootable 'brick'.
Toshiba plans to release Transformers accessories
Mary Lou Jepsen and her team at start-up Pixel Qi have their display-screen technology in several products being shown at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and plan to put a DIY (do it yourself) screen kit on the market early this yea...
Advanced Micro Devices will put triple-core processors into laptops to fill a power and performance gap, the company said.
Acer is recalling about 22,000 Aspire laptop computers after customers reported that some models were overheating.
Intel is ramping up efforts to push low-power Atom chips in the burgeoning category of tablet devices, a market where the chip giant, which dominates netbooks, faces tough competition from competitors like Nvidia.
CES may have "consumer" right in its name, but this year's show featured plenty of hot new products aimed squarely at small and midsized businesses.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Traditional Aussie PC market defies global downward trend again
- Acer expands gaming notebook lineup with Predator Helios 300
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSalesforce CloudSense LeadVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystWA
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCUser Research - QualitativeACT
- CCiMIS SpecialistACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW