Apple on Wednesday launched its much-awaited iPad tablet device, a handheld that will allow users to view movies, surf the Internet and play high-definition games.
Notebooks - News
A report on news network CNBC confirmed this Tuesday that Apple's highly anticipated and long rumored tablet will be shown tomorrow.
Tablet computers preceding Apple's expected tablet may have been a dud with consumers, but they have actually made some inroads in industries such as health care, construction and field service.
Shipments of graphics chips worldwide went up in 2009 and could rise again this year as the PC industry emerges from the recession and consumers open up wallets, Jon Peddie Research said in a study on Tuesday.
Apple's ability to spawn massive interest in its still-unannounced tablet is based on a respectable track record and keeping its corporate mouth shut, experts said today.
The clock is winding down to the big reveal on Wednesday at Apple's major press event. It could be an iSlate, or an iSlab, or an iTablet, or perhaps even an iPod Tablet Edition.
Don't you hate the smudges you get on your phone, or iPod whenever you touch the screen? Would you pay $100,000 to make them go away? HP thinks you might, if you're a large company or organization. That's why they've created the Wall of Touch, a giga...
A federal judge has killed class-action allegations in a lawsuit that accused Microsoft of misleading consumers when it fed them anti-piracy software under the auspices of a critical security update, according to court documents.
No one should be surprised that the big action in the CPU market this year will be in the mobile and low-power processor segments.
Amazon has unveiled a new royalty plan that will allow book publishers and authors to make more money off of e-books sold for the Kindle e-reader.
Apple is looking at ways TV, magazine and newspaper content can be presented differently on its upcoming tablet device, according to a report published in the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday.
Fox News posted an article Monday claiming that not only will next week's now-confirmed Apple event play host to the long-rumored tablet unveiling, but it will also see the next iteration of Apple's iLife software on show. Fox's report also claims th...
We already knew that 2010 will be the year of the tablet, thanks to rumors of an impending Apple tablet and all of the gear previewed at the Consumer Electronics Show earlier this month. Now, a new report is backing that up with some hard numbers, sa...
With Apple's tablet now assigned a formal due date--January 27--the speculation has started to be reeled in, with the device now sounding more like what it first it sounded like: A giant iPod touch.
Apple is in talks with HarperCollins Publishers about offering e-books for the upcoming Apple tablet device, a news report said late Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10's power-throttling feature will benefit battery-hungry laptops
- Microsoft's next Surface may be a Chromebook competitor for schools
- US says laptop ban may expand to more airports
- Intel's Cannonlake PC chip shipments may slip into next year
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Java Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI Stack - NewcastleNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTOperations OrchestrationVIC
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- FTTest AdvertSA
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTFront-end Developer (UX/UI)NSW