We're down to the final weeks before the debut of Apple's famed iPad. Even with the sale date set, though, plenty of pressing questions remain about the highly hyped device.
Notebooks - News
The wifi model of Apple's highly anticipated iPad multimedia device will be released in the U.S. on April 3, with 3G-enabled devices available later in the month, Apple announced Friday.
A Chinese company is tweaking Google’s Android operating system to run on a laptop using homegrown Chinese microprocessors, which are backed by the government.
North Korea has reportedly developed its own version of the Linux operating with a graphical user interface that closely resembles Microsoft Windows.
Microsoft has sold 90 million copies of Windows 7 to date, making it the fastest-selling operating system in history, according to Peter Klein, Microsoft's chief financial officer. Klein made the comments earlier this week while speaking at the Morga...
The North Korean government appears to have developed its own graphical Linux-based "Red Star" operating system, though its people still prefer that symbol of Yankee high-tech imperialism, Microsoft Windows.
Apple's iPad could drive total tablet sales for the year as high as 10.5 million devices, a Gartner Research analyst said today.
Apple may ship the Wi-Fi-only version of the iPad on March 26, a little more than three weeks from now, according to the latest rumors. The new claim comes on the heels of a rumor from earlier this week that Apple had to delay the iPad launch because...
Apple is looking to bring its recently announced iBooks platform to Australia, according to a job posting on Apple's employment site.
Nvidia is launching the Ion 2 graphics platform, which could potentially turn netbooks into full-fledged multimedia boxes that can play back high-definition video.
Don't look now, it's another iPad rumor, this time claiming that production bottlenecks will either delay the iPad's launch or tighten initial inventories of Apple's tablet.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday launched its first mainstream business laptop with a touchscreen, but said it would be cautious in bringing touch technology to its existing business laptop lines.
Microsoft Windows climbed out of its rut last month to gain market share, Web measurement company NetApplications.com said today.
Steve Jobs is such a great salesman that he can actually give us a sense of familiarity with something we don't know anything about.
A raft of new netbooks, laptops and computers with 3D support will be on display at Cebit in Hanover, Germany, next week. Google will use the trade show to push its Street View map technology and SAP's new co-CEO will take the stage in a keynote addr...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Traditional Aussie PC market defies global downward trend again
- Acer expands gaming notebook lineup with Predator Helios 300
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther