Chromebooks have sold primarily to educational organizations, particularly K-12 schools, because of their low price and easy manageability.
Notebooks - News
Stop complaining about how much you paid for your laptop. HP just sold two notebooks for the price of a luxury car.
As the company announced during Google I/O 2016, Google plans to bring the entire Play Store—Google’s repository for Android apps—to Chrome OS. Not every app will work flawlessly, of course, as the Chromebook will need to have any hardware the app re...
Google announced Thursday morning that its Play Store will be coming to Chrome OS, the lightweight operating system that powers Chromebook laptops.
Chromebooks outsold Macs in the early months of 2016, according to IDC. But the victory comes with a few caveats.
Lenovo's ThinkPad convertible tablet does the ThinkPad name proud.
AMD's long-awaited Polaris GPUs may be imminent, but they're not in the "new" Radeon M400 series graphics that just rolled out.
HP's convertible tablet for business has good performance and is built to take some abuse, though a few other features don't quite measure up.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
Is it unfair to put a quad-core PC against a dual-core Mac?
The long arm of the Internet gets a bit more nimble as Steam introduces a section for recent reviews and a new 30-day aggregate score.
A strong camera upgrade and support for the latest charging standard could help Samsung's next phablet stand out.
I guess this makes Infinite Warfare objectively one notch better than Star Wars Battlefront.
HP's new Chromebook 13 has some of the latest technologies that the company is putting in its top-line Windows PCs.
Acer is firing on all cylinders with its powerful new Predator gaming PCs, which can also provide the processing power for virtual reality headsets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI Wins Computex Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
- Surface Pro is Microsoft's long-awaited Surface Pro 4 upgrade, restyled as a laptop
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
- Asus ROG teases the world's first AMD Ryzen laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCMicrosoft (Sharepoint) SpecialistNSW
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- FTIntegration and Implementation SpecialistVIC
- FTNodeJS and AngularJS DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Digital BANSW
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Banking/FinanceNSW
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTInformation Security ArchitectQLD
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEWA
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- TPServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer | $90 p/hrVIC
- FTOperations Manager - NV1 Cleared - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Data EngineerVIC
- FTTeam LeaderSA