Samsung have unveiled their latest competitor to Microsoft's Surface hardware, the Galaxy Book 2.
Notebooks - News
Alienware has embraced Nvidia's Max Q graphics configuration with their new Alienware m15 gaming laptop.
Razer has announced the launch of the Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset, the BlackWidow Elite keyboard and the Razer Mamba Wireless mouse.
MSI have doubled-down on their Prestige lifestyle sub-brand, announcing a new notebook called the P65 Creator.
ASUS has officially announced its first two TUF-branded gaming laptops, the FX505 and FX705.
ASUS have released new, upgraded takes on their Zenbook and Vivobook series at this year's IFA in Berlin.
Lenovo have used their annual TechLife event ahead of this year's IFA to announce new additions to their Yoga and ThinkPad notebook brands alongside a new 'Smart Essentials' range of products.
ASUS are adding to their 2018 gaming lineup with the new slimmer Zephyrus S and the beefier Strix Scar II.
MSI has brought its latest Prestige Series notebook, the MSI PS42, to Australia.
The MacBook Pro’s Core i9 CPU has come under fire (figuratively) for its performance. Our editors have some early thoughts and testing results on the laptop’s CPYU throttling.
HP have refreshed their OMEN gaming sub-brand, rounding out the range with a new pair of opto-mechanical accessories plus a new Pavilion laptop.
HP are refreshing their presence in the gaming laptop space with their newest Omen gaming laptops and peripherals. Here's a closer look at what's on the table.
We take the wraps off Apple’s new laptop and share some quick first impressions.
Microsoft has teased an addition to its growing stable of Surface-branded hardware on Twitter.
Fujitsu has announced the release of a new enterprise thin model from the Fujitsu Thin Client Future lineup.
Need to buy a gift for somebody who loves technology but you can’t afford the big ticket items?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unveil Galaxy Book 2
- Alienware angle towards portability with Alienware m15
- Razer announces new headset, keyboard and mouse
- IFA 2018: MSI expand Prestige range with new P65 Creator
- IFA 2018: ASUS launch first TUF gaming laptops
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies