Dynabook has announced a new laptop in its education portfolio, with the addition of an 11.6-inch hybrid, student-ready laptop.
Notebooks - News
ASUS has launched the ASUS BR1100 series laptops for kids, featuring two laptops that surpass US military-grade standards for toughness.
Australian gamers will soon have a top-notch game streaming service in GeForce NOW.
Dell's online storefront is already boasting some pretty significant bargains ahead of the usual end of year clearance.
Microsoft's online store is running a slew of Black Friday deals for their own house-brand hardware, including the Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7, Surface Book 3 and Surface Laptop 3.
Acer has launched a wealth of new notebooks and PCs, its first Chromebooks, and expanded its range of gaming monitors.
Huawei is targeting young professionals with its newly upgraded MateBook 14.
Dell has announced updated versions of its XPS 13 2-in-1 and the XPS 13 laptop. Both feature new thin modern designs, 11th Gen Intel Core processors and Intel Iris X e graphics.
Asus has announced its updated ZenBook and ExpertBook range of laptops are coming to Australia and – with the exception of one product – will bring Intel’s recently unveiled Tiger Lake 11th-gen processors with them.
MSI has launched the Summit series, its first range of business laptops, all of which have Intel’s new 11th-gen Tiger Lake processors on board.
Ahead of this year’s Australian end of financial year, Microsoft are slicing 15% off the cost of picking up either the Surface Pro 7 or Surface Laptop 3 through the Microsoft store.
Huawei's newly announced Matebook D14 is only weeks old but has already been hit with a hefty EOFY discount.
Huawei have announced the Australian launch of three new laptops.
Razer's lineup of Blade laptops is getting a little sharper.
Tile is partnering with Intel to bring their location tracking tech to laptops.
This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dynabook announces 11.6-inch student laptop
- ASUS launches the ASUS BR1100 series kids’ laptops
- GeForce NOW is coming soon to Australia
- Dell's Boxing Day tech sales have started early this year
- Black Friday Deal: 15% off Microsoft Surface Pro 7
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- The best Amazon Prime Day laptop deals for Australia
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies