Are two screens really better than one? Dell brought a pair of nifty-looking concept pieces to contribute to the argument at this year's CES.
Notebooks - News
MSI have shown off what they're billing as the world's first laptop with a Mini-LED display at CES 2020.
Samsung’s Odyssey gaming range is finally coming to Australia.
Intel's ambitions for Project Athena continued to grow at this year's CES.
ASUS’s ROG sub-brand has found a new way to make their Zephyrus G14 stand out.
ASUS' latest ExpertBook comes ready for business and weighs just 870g.
HP have given their 15-inch Spectre x360 a tune-up in time for this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Dell’s ultra-desirable XPS 13 is getting a big upgrade in 2019.
Dell has announced a new business-book laptop that takes the best of their XPS range and pairs it with 5G connectivity.
We trawled Lenovo's Black Friday sales to find the best deals. Here's our round-up.
Microsoft have shown off the long-rumored dual-screen Surface Neo.
We spoke to Matt Berada, Lenovo’s VP of Global Marketing for an insight as to why more and more business PCs are opting to abandon the SD card slot.
“The story, really, with Legion is all about this kind of balance of work and play."
Lenovo's next round of Yoga laptops are going to come with a few new tricks, including Super Resolution.
Lenovo has announced two new ThinkBook laptops at this year's IFA.
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell can't choose between dual-screen or foldable PCs - so they brought both to CES 2020
- MSI show off Mini-LED laptop for content creators
- Samsung’s Odyssey line to make an Australian debut with new gaming monitor
- Intel's Project Athena portfolio now includes Chromebooks and (soon) Foldables
- ROG open new frontier for customisation through new Zephyrus G14
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies