Perhaps one of the most interesting products to come out of the first day of this year's IFA electronics fair in Berlin is Toshiba's JournE Internet and multimedia tablet.
Notebooks - Features
Need to pick up a last minute Father's Day gift? Or just want to splurge on yourself? Check out some of the great deals we've rounded up.
The Nokia Booklet 3G netbook may have some clever innovations, including mobile broadband and a 12-hour battery, but its steep price tag will drive customers away.
With 3/5ths of a family pack installed, Apple's Snow Leopard has not changed my family's lives. In fact, if you didn't know Snow Leopard was on-board, you might not notice.
Apple Genius Bars will likely be standing-room only this week as numerous user complaints about Snow Leopard spread across the Web.
It's the best of times if you're a lover of operating systems, with the nearly simultaneous release of Apple's Mac OS X 10.6 "Snow Leopard" (available right now) and Microsoft's Windows 7 (available Oct. 22). This leads to the inevitable debate: Whic...
One of the biggest points of confusion around Apple's newest version of Mac OS X is about whether it's really a 64-bit or a 32-bit operating system. Apple bills Snow Leopard as supporting 64-bit from top to bottom, while some industry watchers say it...
Snow Leopard’s Finder and Windows 7’s Explorer have strikingly similar interfaces, with quick-search fields in the upper-right corner, path bars (OS X’s is optional and can be switched on in the View menu), and sidebars that provide easy access to va...
Netbooks are universally regarded for their portability, but no two netbook models are exactly alike, and each seems to come with different trade-offs.
In building Snow Leopard, the latest version of Mac OS X (version 10.6), Apple focused more on under-the-hood improvements to boost speed and stability than on adding new features. That contrasts with its predecessor, Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5), which a...
There are a variety of enhancements and refinements introduced in Snow Leopard, the next version of the Mac OS, which Apple announced will be available this Friday (August 28).
A lot has changed in the 20 years since the first laptop computers appeared, including gigahertz processors, color screens, optical drives and wireless data. However, one thing that has stubbornly stayed the same is the conventional clamshell format ...
Your dad probably already has a notebook computer -- an old one which he probably curses at every time it freezes, just when he's about to open up a funny e-mail from one of his mates. This Father’s Day why not give your dad a new notebook PC so he c...
Microsoft's recent "Laptop Hunters" ad campaign is centered on the idea that Macs are more expensive than PCs and that the cost of core business and productivity tools for the Mac add to that expense.
We talk to the developers behind MenuetOS: an operating system written entirely in assembly language
The average PC user expects that their computer's operating system will consume a fair chunk of hard drive space. Windows Vista Premium can take 15GB of hard drive space to install and tax even modern desktop PCs and notebooks. Indeed, thanks in part...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Traditional Aussie PC market defies global downward trend again
- Acer expands gaming notebook lineup with Predator Helios 300
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystWA
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD