With so many makes and models to choose from, buying a new laptop can be a harrowing experience. However, the good news is that you don't have to spend too much, especially if you want something small and basic. Even laptops based on the latest Intel...
Notebooks - Features
Last Wednesday, Apple introduced the long-fabled Apple tablet to the world. Much to nobody's surprise, it is a 9.7-inch touchscreen slate based on the iPhone OS. The media response has been largely negative so far, which is slightly surprising given ...
As the dust settles from the launch of the Apple iPad -- a device that looks rather like an oversized iPod Touch -- reaction is mixed. Apple fan boys are no doubt already champing at the bit, but others aren't so sure; after all, this isn't an iPhone...
If the iPad doesn't succeed as a consumer electronics device--its initial target market--it may find a successful second career as an electronic textbook reader.
If there's one thing Apple is good at, it's keeping the rest of world guessing about new products while generating more buzz than the New Orleans Saints making it to the Super Bowl for the first time. Even though the world knew Apple CEO Steve Jobs w...
In launching the new Apple iPad this week, CEO Steve Jobs took a stand against the popular netbook category, which he dismissed as a poor fit into the space between laptops and smartphones.
During Wednesday's unveiling of the long-awaited iPad, Apple CEO Steve Jobs detailed that the new 9.7-inch tablet will make use of In-Plane Switching display technology. So, what excatly is In-Plane Swicthing, what does it do and why is Apple choosin...
It's finally here! The new iPad is almost exactly what the rumor mill has been churning up for months but somehow seeing the thing officially announced still makes my jaw drop a little. Why? Because it opens up some new opportunities for iPhone devel...
There is something very alluring about a device that Steve Jobs hailed as both "magical" and "revolutionary" -- a mix of Disneyland and quantum physics. It makes you want to be the first on your block or among your peers to claim one of the wondrous ...
Microsoft shouldn't be shaking in its boots after this week's unveiling of the Apple iPad, but the tablet computer could give the software giant fits in the future with its potential to define important device form factors as well as shape user attit...
Call Apple's tablet the iPad, because that's what Steve Jobs does, and hey, it can play games! Thank goodness, right? Apple's iPhone didn't for years, and even Apple probably realizes what an embarrassing mistake that was.
Apple's new tablet, the iPad, sparks strong emotion among both supporters and detractors. For everyone else, here are six reasons to pre-order and half-dozen reasons to wait.
Now that Apple has revealed all of the iPad, we can finally discard all the wishful rumors that surrounded the tablet's launch. It's time to hold the tech press -- ourselves included, of course -- accountable for all sorts of iPad hopes, dreams and m...
Since its launch on Wednesday, Apple's iPad has made plenty of headlines. So far, most of the coverage has been about the device's capabilities, the content it will display, and whether or not people will be willing to buy it. But, there are a few k...
Now that the mania of Apple's iPad (such a bad name) announcement has begun to calm and people are checking bank accounts instead of RSS feeds for more information, big-name critics are pulling out their swords and taking swings at Apple's latest cre...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Traditional Aussie PC market defies global downward trend again
- Acer expands gaming notebook lineup with Predator Helios 300
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- TPTest Automation ProgrammerNSW
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- CCMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- TPJava DeveloperWA