These 10 Android apps could change your Chromebook experience for the better by offering more or better experiences compared to what's available on the web via Chrome OS.
Notebooks - Features
MSI always puts on an impressive Computex stand and this year was no different.
One of our favourite things at Computex is the mental weirdness that exemplifies technological evolution.
Gigabyte kept their main products away from the public - giving select access to media and partners.
It’s Computex time again and while the show doesn’t officially start until tomorrow, Asus wanted to get in early. Asus at Computex is normally a big deal as the company hasn’t been afraid to deluge us with completely mad creations and innovations.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop and Surface Book are both beautiful, premium laptops, but we dive deep into their specs to help you decide which one's best for you.
It's a thin-and-light spec fight! We haven't tested the Surface Laptop yet, but we can compare its specs to the competition's and see how it measures up, at least on paper.
Our oceans are a common pool resource. We as individuals, communities and businesses have the right to enjoy them, but also a responsibility to protect them.
Which laptops are on sale at big discounts?
Venom is a global laptop company based in Australia and we’ve been impressed with its products (like the Venom Blackbook 15X and the Blackbook 13 Zero) before. It’s built up a sizeable, cult following quite simply because it believes in making the be...
After using Surface Book i7 with Performance Base every day for a moth, senior writer Sarah K. White offers her impression of the Surface Book 2.
Intel Core i3, Core i5, and Core i7 CPUs have been around for a few years now, but some buyers still get stumped whenever they attempt to build their own systems and are forced to choose among the three. With the more recent 7th Generation (Kaby Lake...
Intel's Optane (3D Xpoint) memory, which could be 1,000 times faster than NAND flash, is due out next year, making it a suitable candidate for Apple's next-generation MacBook Pro. Optane will be compatible with the NVMe protocol, which Apple has been...
Apple has made the case that the iPad Pro, whether the 9.7-in. tablet or its larger 12.9-in. sibling, is a more-than-adequate replacement for a personal computer for some buyers.
Huawei released the Matebook, the latest 12-inch hybrid tablet aimed at changing the way you perform daily computing tasks. However, this device is bigger on looks than it is on brains.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: MSI's GT75VR Titan brings high-end HDR display tech to a gaming laptop
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTDevOps ConsultantOther
- CCMid-Level Business AnalystQLD
- TPLead Software Engineer C++NSW
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANEWA
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTLead Change Manager- Infra (Govt. background)Other
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager - Panviva Knowledge Management Project - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTProject Manager - OSS / Networks (Telco)Other
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialOther
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, NetApp & Commvault BackUpVIC