The Good Guys are going big when it comes to Black Friday sales this year. Here are our picks for the best bargains on offer.
Notebooks - Features
Your old DeathAdder starting to lose its edge? Razer's online store has a ton of tech for cheap this weekend that you could use to replace it.
Ahead of its launch into the Australian market, we had the chance to spend some hands-on time with ASUS’ Zenbook Duo.
In case you missed Computex in 2019, here's a quick brand-by-brand recap of everything you need to know.
One of the biggest announcements out of this year’s Computex came out of Nvidia’s press conference. More specifically, it came in the form of the company’s new Studio laptop program.
Here’s everything you need to know before you buy your next Lenovo laptop or notebook PC.
Here’s what you need to know if you’re looking to buy a Dell laptop or notebook PC.
If you’re looking to buy a Chromebook in Australia, here’s everything you need to know.
A faster processor and better camera are a given, but we have a few other ideas.
Apple's new MacBook Air adds everything we want in Apple's ultra-portable laptop without messing with the classic formula.
MSI brought the new MSI GE63 RGB, GT75VR Titan, GE75 Raider and more to show off at PAX Australia 2018.
MSI means value. They aren’t typically the brand that drives innovation but they are usually the one that brings it to the masses. Their latest effort, the MSI GF63, aims to do just that.
Apple is finally refreshing the MacBook Pro line with 8th-generation (Coffee Lake) Intel CPUs, and everything is about to get a whole lot faster.
If you didn't make it to this year's Computex, here's a quick recap of everything you missed.
In years past, Computex has been an event dominated by ASUS. 2018 was no different. Across both their Zenbook and ROG portfolios, ASUS had a lot of product to show off.
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How foldables fit into the next phase of Intel’s Project Athena
- Dell can't choose between dual-screen or foldable PCs - so they brought both to CES 2020
- MSI show off Mini-LED laptop for content creators
- Samsung’s Odyssey line to make an Australian debut with new gaming monitor
- Intel's Project Athena portfolio now includes Chromebooks and (soon) Foldables
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies