Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
Notebooks - Features
There weren’t many big game-changing surprises, but there were a lot of awesome notebooks, storage and networking products in 2017. Here are our picks for the best.
In the two years since the company’s business and consumer divisions parted ways, HP has made no secret of the fact that it wants to be seen - and taken seriously - as not just a known-quality in the PC space but as an brand still capable of innovati...
We took a sneak peek at the boldest new notebooks, 2-in-1s and gaming laptops ASUS will be bringing to Australian shores this holiday season, including their new mixed-reality headset.
These 10 Android apps could change your Chromebook experience for the better by offering more or better experiences compared to what's available on the web via Chrome OS.
MSI always puts on an impressive Computex stand and this year was no different.
One of our favourite things at Computex is the mental weirdness that exemplifies technological evolution.
Gigabyte kept their main products away from the public - giving select access to media and partners.
It’s Computex time again and while the show doesn’t officially start until tomorrow, Asus wanted to get in early. Asus at Computex is normally a big deal as the company hasn’t been afraid to deluge us with completely mad creations and innovations.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop and Surface Book are both beautiful, premium laptops, but we dive deep into their specs to help you decide which one's best for you.
It's a thin-and-light spec fight! We haven't tested the Surface Laptop yet, but we can compare its specs to the competition's and see how it measures up, at least on paper.
Our oceans are a common pool resource. We as individuals, communities and businesses have the right to enjoy them, but also a responsibility to protect them.
Which laptops are on sale at big discounts?
Venom is a global laptop company based in Australia and we’ve been impressed with its products (like the Venom Blackbook 15X and the Blackbook 13 Zero) before. It’s built up a sizeable, cult following quite simply because it believes in making the be...
After using Surface Book i7 with Performance Base every day for a moth, senior writer Sarah K. White offers her impression of the Surface Book 2.
We have 4 to give away so jump in!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo recalls ThinkPad notebooks after overheating hazard
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By ASUS
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Dell
- macOS High Sierra ‘root’ security issue allows admin access to your Mac—but there's a fix
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- CCProcurement Specialist - PathologyNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTHR Payroll Officer - Government background onlyOther
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTIncident ManagerOther
- FTEL1 Assistant DirectorACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSAP Test LeadOther
- FTSupport Services Manager - SaaSOther
- TPWeb Content Publisher (VPS4/5) - Government sectorVIC
- TPJava DeveloperACT
- CCAutomation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTJava AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTWordpress DeveloperVIC
- CC.Net Integration Lead DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC