Amazon Prime Day has dropped and there are lots of deals on laptops, with up to 40% off some well-know brands. See our selection of some of the best bargains.
Notebooks - Features
No matter whether you’re after a business workhorse, a versatile 2-in-1, or powerful gaming machine, there are plenty of great laptop deals on offer in the 2021 EOFY sales.
Does an Intel Core 5 have a 5-core processor? Which branch of Intel's product lineup is going to offer you the best value for money or gaming performance? Is there such thing as an Intel Core i6? Here's what you need to know:
The Good Guys are going big when it comes to Black Friday sales this year. Here are our picks for the best bargains on offer.
Your old DeathAdder starting to lose its edge? Razer's online store has a ton of tech for cheap this weekend that you could use to replace it.
Need some help understanding which HP laptop or 2-in-1 PC is right for you? We’re here to help.
If you’re not one to follow all the latest developments in the laptop and portable PC space, buying one can be a fairly daunting affair.
Apple’s current tools have a far lighter touch than the traditional SOE model.
If your iPhone breaks sometime over the next few months, coronavirus could make repairing it a little bit trickier than usual.
Here’s everything you need to know if you’re looking to buy a Razer gaming laptop.
Ahead of its launch into the Australian market, we had the chance to spend some hands-on time with ASUS’ Zenbook Duo.
In case you missed Computex in 2019, here's a quick brand-by-brand recap of everything you need to know.
One of the biggest announcements out of this year’s Computex came out of Nvidia’s press conference. More specifically, it came in the form of the company’s new Studio laptop program.
Here’s everything you need to know before you buy your next Lenovo laptop or notebook PC.
Here’s what you need to know if you’re looking to buy a Dell laptop or notebook PC.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dynabook announces 11.6-inch student laptop
- ASUS launches the ASUS BR1100 series kids’ laptops
- GeForce NOW is coming soon to Australia
- Dell's Boxing Day tech sales have started early this year
- Black Friday Deal: 15% off Microsoft Surface Pro 7
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Research: 1 in 16 home routers can be hacked
- Cyberpunk RPG The Ascent to get DLSS fix for Game Pass
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies