Samsung’s Odyssey gaming range is finally coming to Australia.
Intel's ambitions for Project Athena continued to grow at this year's CES.
ASUS’s ROG sub-brand has found a new way to make their Zephyrus G14 stand out.
ASUS' latest ExpertBook comes ready for business and weighs just 870g.
HP have given their 15-inch Spectre x360 a tune-up in time for this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Dell’s ultra-desirable XPS 13 is getting a big upgrade in 2019.
Dell has announced a new business-book laptop that takes the best of their XPS range and pairs it with 5G connectivity.
We trawled Lenovo's Black Friday sales to find the best deals. Here's our round-up.
If you’re looking to nab yourself a gaming laptop on a budget and have room on your desk to spare, the ASUS TUF FX505 makes a compelling enough case for itself.
The Surface Laptop 3 delivers on a familiar pitch for what a good laptop should offer, executed in intense detail and a clean sense of style. It’s not going to be the last laptop you buy but it’s still a pretty great laptop.
If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
RTX or bust.
Our updated list of gaming laptops
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
MSI has always been intrigued by the relationship between technology and art and this can be seen in many of its previous releases. Now it has become the prime focus of its new MSIology, Tech Meets Aesthetic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dynabook announces 11.6-inch student laptop
- ASUS launches the ASUS BR1100 series kids’ laptops
- GeForce NOW is coming soon to Australia
- Dell's Boxing Day tech sales have started early this year
- Black Friday Deal: 15% off Microsoft Surface Pro 7
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies