If you’re looking to nab yourself a gaming laptop on a budget and have room on your desk to spare, the ASUS TUF FX505 makes a compelling enough case for itself.
The Surface Laptop 3 delivers on a familiar pitch for what a good laptop should offer, executed in intense detail and a clean sense of style. It’s not going to be the last laptop you buy but it’s still a pretty great laptop.
Outside of Apple’s own hardware or HP’s uber-pretty Envy x360, the Dell XPS 13 is still pretty much as good as 13-inch Macbook-style laptops get.
Microsoft have shown off the long-rumored dual-screen Surface Neo.
The ThinkBook 13s is an adept workplace PC that’s not super-powerful but it is nice to look at and easy to rely on.
We spoke to Matt Berada, Lenovo’s VP of Global Marketing for an insight as to why more and more business PCs are opting to abandon the SD card slot.
“The story, really, with Legion is all about this kind of balance of work and play."
Lenovo's next round of Yoga laptops are going to come with a few new tricks, including Super Resolution.
Lenovo has announced two new ThinkBook laptops at this year's IFA.
Acer are upping the ante in the content creation notebook space with new Pro versions of their Concept D laptops.
If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
RTX or bust.
Our updated list of gaming laptops
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft slash 15% off the Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3
- Huawei's new Matebook D14 is even cheaper on Amazon right now
- Huawei hold their own with new Matebook laptops
- Razer refresh Blade lineup with 300Hz screens and 10th Gen Core processors
- Tile connectivity is coming to the next generation of Intel laptops
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies