The iPad Pro isn't the only portable computer to get an upgrade this week, Apple also gave an update to their MacBook Air.
We caught up with Ed Boyd, SVP for Dell’s Experience Design Group, in the aftermath of this year’s CES in Las Vegas to talk about what’s next for the XPS line, how 5G will change the mobile PC equation and whether foldables or dual-screened PCs are the next big thing.
The Samsung Galaxy Book S feels like a slice of the future with strings attached.
Here’s everything you need to know if you’re looking to buy a Razer gaming laptop.
Samsung's Galaxy Book S is set for an Australian launch on the 31st of January.
The HP Spectre x360 doesn’t quite have the spark of innovation it takes to sell itself as a truly great laptop but it’s more than good enough to recommend regardless.
We sat down with Josh Newman, the Vice President of Intel’s Client Computing Group and one of the key figures behind how Project Athena is being implemented at this year’s CES.
The morning after its initial announcement, I rushed down to Intel's booth at this year's CES with one goal in mind: to go hands-on with the company's nifty foldable concept device.
Are two screens really better than one? Dell brought a pair of nifty-looking concept pieces to contribute to the argument at this year's CES.
MSI have shown off what they're billing as the world's first laptop with a Mini-LED display at CES 2020.
If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
RTX or bust.
Our updated list of gaming laptops
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
MSI has always been intrigued by the relationship between technology and art and this can be seen in many of its previous releases. Now it has become the prime focus of its new MSIology, Tech Meets Aesthetic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dynabook announces 11.6-inch student laptop
- ASUS launches the ASUS BR1100 series kids’ laptops
- GeForce NOW is coming soon to Australia
- Dell's Boxing Day tech sales have started early this year
- Black Friday Deal: 15% off Microsoft Surface Pro 7
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies