Depending on your laptop device type, your default Windows 10 settings may not require you to sign in when you wake up your laptop. If that's the case, follow this simple guide to fix it. By changing this one thing, you can make your laptop more secure.
Amazon Prime Day has dropped and there are lots of deals on laptops, with up to 40% off some well-know brands. See our selection of some of the best bargains.
No matter whether you’re after a business workhorse, a versatile 2-in-1, or powerful gaming machine, there are plenty of great laptop deals on offer in the 2021 EOFY sales.
MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree.
The Lenovo ThinkPad X12 Detachable Gen 1 offers a decent value alternative to Microsoft's Surface Pro 7+ in the latest generation of Windows tablets.
The MSI GS66 Stealth is slim, portable, and packed with Nvidia’s RTX 30 Series graphics. All that, plus a 300Hz refresh rate display and tonnes of raw gaming power.
Dynabook has announced a new laptop in its education portfolio, with the addition of an 11.6-inch hybrid, student-ready laptop.
ASUS has launched the ASUS BR1100 series laptops for kids, featuring two laptops that surpass US military-grade standards for toughness.
What laptop should I get? How should I decide? With options galore, including powerful new laptops featuring AMD’s Ryzen 5000 processors and Intel’s 11th-generation processors, choosing a laptop is harder than ever. But by taking a little time to do some research, you can find exactly what you need.
Australian gamers will soon have a top-notch game streaming service in GeForce NOW.
If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
RTX or bust.
Our updated list of gaming laptops
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
MSI has always been intrigued by the relationship between technology and art and this can be seen in many of its previous releases. Now it has become the prime focus of its new MSIology, Tech Meets Aesthetic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dynabook announces 11.6-inch student laptop
- ASUS launches the ASUS BR1100 series kids’ laptops
- GeForce NOW is coming soon to Australia
- Dell's Boxing Day tech sales have started early this year
- Black Friday Deal: 15% off Microsoft Surface Pro 7
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies