Though Lenovo’s foray into the gaming notebook space hasn’t come without some growing pains, their fresh angle on the market is definitely worth serious consideration.
Acer Australia and New Zealand has unveiled two new products which have been added to the already impressive Predator range. The Predator Orion 9000 and Predator Triton 700 gaming notebooks are the newest additions to join the Predator family in the Australia and New Zealand region.
Lenovo celebrated twenty-five years of cutting edge design and engineering innovation at a special milestone event held last week.
Harvard Launch Lab Incubator startup MagC has launched preorders for its first major product - a wireless charger case designed for use with Apple's Macbook range.
With a winning combination of a 4K display, mechanized keyboard and solid performance, the Gigatyte Aorus X9 is almost-certainly going to be the gaming laptop you’ll wish you had.
Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
Over 100,000 tuned in online to this morning’s Google Event to get a first look at how the tech giant will topping last year’s stunning debut in the hardware space. By the end, this saw The Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max speakers officially unveiled.
A convertible PC that delivers pretty close to the high-level of performance and form-factor it promises - even if the inferior battery life does hold it back from being a slam dunk.
The combination of brand power, high-end specs and the OLED display in particular make this a really appealing package. At least, at first glance.
MSI GE73 VR Raider is a solid package, particularly if you’re behind the curve and looking to catch up. It’s got great specs and all the bells and whistles you want out of a gaming laptop. All told, it can run pretty much everything out at the moment without breaking too much of a sweat.
We took a sneak peek at the boldest new notebooks, 2-in-1s and gaming laptops ASUS will be bringing to Australian shores this holiday season, including their new mixed-reality headset.
The traditional PC market in Australia is looking positive, unlike the downward trend faced by the rest of the world.
Acer has confirmed that their Predator Helios 300 gaming notebook, announced earlier in the year, will be coming to Australian customers in October.
Making their name in high-end components, it feels like it was only a matter of time before EVGA made the move towards selling full-blown standalone machines. They clearly know their stuff when it comes to the guts, nuts and bolts of powerful PCs.
The ASUS VivoBook 14 X405 provides a combination of beauty, performance and portability. This 14 inch device is only 18.75mm thick and weighs 1.3kg, making it the perfect device to get work done on the go.
Our updated list of gaming laptops
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
We list our top rated notebooks for the month, ranging from Ultrabooks to gaming units
Our top rated Ultrabooks for February 2012
Watch this expert video review to find out more!
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- Crowdfunding campaign to bring wireless charging to the Macbook
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- FTNetwork Engineer, Voice & DataOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)WA
- FTJuniper EngineerOther
- CCDatabase Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager - Office Re-locations APACOther
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Network EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems/Business AnalystACT
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- TPMicrosoft Cloud Infrastructure Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPAppian DeveloperQLD
- CCMid - Level SAP Test AnalystQLD