Microsoft have shown off the long-rumored dual-screen Surface Neo.
The ThinkBook 13s is an adept workplace PC that’s not super-powerful but it is nice to look at and easy to rely on.
We spoke to Matt Berada, Lenovo’s VP of Global Marketing for an insight as to why more and more business PCs are opting to abandon the SD card slot.
“The story, really, with Legion is all about this kind of balance of work and play."
Lenovo has announced two new ThinkBook laptops at this year's IFA.
Lenovo's next round of Yoga laptops are going to come with a few new tricks, including Super Resolution.
Acer are upping the ante in the content creation notebook space with new Pro versions of their Concept D laptops.
Ahead of its launch into the Australian market, we had the chance to spend some hands-on time with ASUS’ Zenbook Duo.
Ahead of this year's IFA in Berlin, Lenovo has refreshed their ThinkPad with four new notebooks - some of which play into Intel's new Project Athena initiative.
Samsung has revealed just how much their slim, Snapdragon-powered Galaxy Book S will cost when it arrives in Australia.
If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
RTX or bust.
Our updated list of gaming laptops
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft give us a first look at the Surface Neo
- Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
- Lenovo explain what happened with Legion
- IFA 2019: Lenovo's new Yoga laptops introduce 'Super Resolution' video playback and more
- IFA 2019: Lenovo's new ThinkBook laptops preach simplicity, efficiency and affordability
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies