With more than one million households and businesses expected to move to the NBN this year, Telstra has announced a new approach to help give customers the best experience on the new network.
D-Link has previewed its latest range of devices and services for smart homes, smart cities and smart businesses at this year's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
2018 is shaping up to be a big year for networking brands like D-Link. They showed off some of what they have planned at this year's CES.
Netgear were firing on all cylinders at this year's CES. The company announced new Arlo, Orbi and Nighthawk hardware and also buffered the software side of the equation by announcing partnerships with Bitdefender and Circle. Here's a quick look at what they had to show at the event.
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
Following on from last year’s Arlo and Orbi, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Netgear. It all starts at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Leading international provider of networking solutions D-Link today introduced new products at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
There weren’t many big game-changing surprises, but there were a lot of awesome notebooks, storage and networking products in 2017. Here are our picks for the best.
Razer has announced a partnership with home networking partner Ignition Design Labs, creators of the award winning Portal Wi-Fi router. The companies collaborated to optimise features and performance of the Portal router specifically for gaming.
If you can’t tell or feel the difference between a ping of 50 and 15, the premium price on the Linksys’s WRT32X is going to be a hard pill to swallow. However, if you’re invested enough in your online gaming experience to be shopping for a gaming router in the first place, you’d be crazy to overlook this eSports-grade offering.
Netgear has introduced a new "Pro" version of its Orbi Wi-Fi system to provide growing businesses with secure, reliable and fast Wi-Fi.
D-Link ANZ has launched its fastest-ever modem router, the AC5300 MU-MIMO COBRA.
If you’re looking to get into the mesh Wi-Fi game and want something that just works - TP-Link’s Deco M5 is a great option that’s easy to recommend. It’s easy to setup, reliable as hell and delivers a home network experience that’s exactly as customizable as you need it to be.
Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
Netgear has introduced the Netgear Insight app, a new way to instantly discover, configure, and continuously monitor and manage your network of Netgear Wi-Fi access points, switches and storage devices.
Synology's annual 2018 showcase event in Sydney this week saw the company show off its new Synology Drive, active backup suite, Moments image-management system, AC2200 mesh-router and 18-Series model lineup.
Equip yourself with these handpicked items to get back to business and back to uni. Check them out here
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra upgrade existing customers and introduce Smart Modem with 4G Mobile Backup
- D-Link Gets Smart at Mobile World Congress 2018
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Netgear
- CES 2018: D-Link Demonstrates New Connected Innovations
- Razer Partners With Ignition Design Labs on Gaming-Grade Wi-Fi
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTSenior Checkpoint Security EngineerOther
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- TPSplunk EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorVIC
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPOracle DeveloperACT
- FTFull stack DeveloperNSW
- FTC++/Python DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Security SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- CCProject ManagerWA
- FTSenior Software EngineerSA
- FTSoftware Media Applications SpecialistOther
- TPSoftware EngineerACT
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - RFTVIC
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager - Infrastructure ProjectsNSW