Google make home networking as effortless as everything else.
The HTC 5G Hub feels like a natural conclusion to an emerging problem.
If mesh Wi-Fi doesn't strike your fancy and you've been waiting for a reason to upgrade your wireless router, Netgear's new Wi-Fi 6 range is going to provide just that.
The Netgear Nighthawk XR700 is incredibly expensive for a niche consumer product - but it’s comprehensive, powerful and specialised enough to stand out.
The TP-Link Deco M4 is rarely good enough to justify itself as a replacement for the M5, and it makes one-too-many software compromises for it to hold up as the budget-friendly alternative either.
If you’ve decided to make your next home Wi-Fi system a Mesh one, it’s worth knowing the pros and cons of each solution on the market.
Looking to decide whether you should invest in a Mesh Wi-Fi system over a traditional Wi-Fi router? Here’s what you need to know.
D-Link's D-Fend Wi-Fi router is rolling out to shelves, promising of extra cybersecurity and control for net-wary parents.
Netgear's new 4G M2 mobile hotspot is available now through Telstra.
Linksys has today launched a new software update for owners of the company's tri-band Wi-Fi systems that gives them the option to subscribe to the Linksys Shield service for added security.
Once upon a time MSI’s laptops were big, loud, gaudy and fast. Not now. Today’s range features outstanding models that are suited to performance-hungry gamers, portability-demanding road warriors, noise-intolerant designers and ergonomically-engrossed of office-based employees.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 4 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 5 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Netgear's first wave of Wi-Fi 6 routers are pricey as hell
- D-Link's D-Fend router arrives on Australian shores
- MWC 2019: Netgear launch M2 mobile router through Telstra
- Linksys partner with TrendMicro to offer additional protections for Tri-Band users
- CES 2019: Li-Fi inches closer to the tech mainstream
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies