The Norton Core is a solid and secure home Wi-Fi option. However, it does come with plenty of caveats that’ll likely turn some away.
Despite only scoring the runner-up slot in the results shown above, we still wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Linksys Velop AC3900 Mesh Wi-Fi system.
D-Link has launched the new generation of Lite Layer 3 Managed Gigabit Switches, the DGS-3130 series.
ASUS has announced the availability of the RTAX88U Wi-Fi router.
Netgear is set to expand into the smart speaker space with the new Orbi Voice.
D-Link has launched its latest Covr Seamless WI-Fi Mesh System, the Tri-Band Covr-2202.
Netgear has introduced a new model of its Orbi Whole Home Wi-Fi System in Australia.
MyRepublic has paid penalties totalling $25,200 following the ACCC issuing two infringement notices for alleged false or misleading representations about its NBN service performance.
Linksys has announced the availability of its Velop Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System, the latest addition to the Linksys family of Velop Whole Home Wi-Fi Mesh Systems.
D-Link has launched its DSL-3785 AC1200 MU-MIMO Dual-Band Gigabit VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modern Router, a device for sharing high speed DSL, NBN or UFB Internet connection to both wireless and wired devices.
At the end of the day, the Covr C203 will prove a solid-enough home Wi-Fi mesh kit for most but the combination of a slightly higher-price and the absence of a third backhaul band does put in at a disadvantage to the competition.
ASUS' Lyra Voice smart speaker-router hybrid, previously shown off at this year's CES in Las Vegas, has been confirmed for the Australian market.
Synology have debuted their first mesh Wi-Fi router at this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Symantec have confirmed their Norton Core router will be coming to Australia and shown it off at this year's CeBIT.
First shown at last year's CES in Las Vegas, Symantec have now announced that Norton's first foray into hardware will be coming to the Australian market later this year.
Need to buy a gift for somebody who loves technology but you can’t afford the big ticket items? Don’t fret! We have some affordable answers.
Need to buy a gift for somebody who loves technology but you can’t afford the big ticket items?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- D-Link launches next gen DGS3130 Series Lite Layer 3 stackable managed switches
- ASUS announces availability of RTAX88U
- Netgear expand into smart speakers with new Orbi Voice
- D-Link launches Tri-band Covr-2202 Seamless Wi-Fi Mesh System
- Netgear launches new Whole-Home Orbi Wi-Fi System
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies