Eye-Fi today added to its popular line of wireless and geo tagging-capable memory cards. Called the Eye-Fi Pro, the newest SDHC wireless memory card has 4GB of storage and is geared toward professional photographers and serious photo hobbyists.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - News
Kaspersky Lab has announced the launch of Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 during a Press briefing held on Thursday. According to a press release, Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 is a new generation product designed to protect home users from securi...
An invisible security weakness is lurking in most corporate networks in the form of millions of lines of code that represent the configuration scripts for all the devices on the network.
Intel's venture capital arm is investing US$43 million in a Tokyo-based WiMax operator that plans to launch the world's fastest WiMax service in July.
Juniper has unveiled what it claims is the first 100 Gigabit Ethernet router interface in the industry.
Network administrators and security specialists have long had tools and software for analyzing the streams of traffic that course through company systems, but now a Marlborough, Massachusetts, startup wants to make the process a lot easier.
The WiMax Forum has joined forces with the Femto Forum to speed up the development of femtocells for mobile WiMax networks, the organizations said on Wednesday.
Looking to improve indoor coverage for WiMAX devices, the WiMAX Forum is partnering with the Femto Forum to create a femtocell that routes WiMAX signals over landlines.
Aerohive Networks has introduced for its wireless LAN products a pre-shared encryption key that it says is more secure and easier to administer than the option in enterprise Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2), the widely used industry specification for ...
A virus has reportedly disrupted Web-based e-mail services at the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation.
HP Wednesday announced a new mobile thin client, and software enhancements to improve the security and manageability of its desktop-based thin clients.
Verizon Business took its next step toward deploying 100Gbps by trialing its 100G optical service with the United Kingdom's national research and education network, JANET.
Cisco this week is extending its branch routers and LAN switches in an effort to improve the collaboration capabilities of enterprise customers.
WiMAX operators who overhype their networks' peak speeds risk angering early adopters who feel their expectations haven't been met, an analyst from Pyramid Research said Wednesday.
Five years ago when Cisco Systems introduced its CRS-1 core router platform some criticized it as overkill, but it has enabled a growth in network traffic that in turn has fueled demand for thousands of the devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys signs on as PAX AUS partner
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
- ASUSTOR and Seagate Technology Bring IronWolf Health Management to ASUSTOR NAS
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- Wi-Fi Alliance introduces a certification program for new smart home construction
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork & Security Gateway EngineerACT
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCRF Engineer - Melbourne Based, Start ASAPVIC
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager x 2QLD
- CCTraining SMEACT
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC