If mesh Wi-Fi doesn't strike your fancy and you've been waiting for a reason to upgrade your wireless router, Netgear's new Wi-Fi 6 range is going to provide just that.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - News
As previously promised, Telstra have officially brought HTC's 5G Hub to the Australian market.
D-Link's D-Fend Wi-Fi router is rolling out to shelves, promising of extra cybersecurity and control for net-wary parents.
Netgear's new 4G M2 mobile hotspot is available now through Telstra.
HTC has unveiled its new 5G Smart Hub, a 5G mobile hotspot that support up to 20 users and will be available to Telstra customers later this year.
Linksys has today launched a new software update for owners of the company's tri-band Wi-Fi systems that gives them the option to subscribe to the Linksys Shield service for added security.
Arlo have confirmed Australian availability for their 4K Arlo Ultra security kit and continued their expansion into home security at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Li-Fi continues to fall in price and rise in flexibility, with Oledcomm showing off their new LiFiMAX kit at CES 2019.
Netgear has introduced the new Orbi Outdoor Satellite.
Netgear has introduced the Nighthawk X6 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Mesh Extender, the EX7700.
Netgear has announced the availability of its Insight Managed Security router, Insight Instant VPN Business Router.
Synology has launched its first mesh router, MR2200ac, which supports Wi-Fi Protected Access, WPA3.
D-Link has launched the new generation of Lite Layer 3 Managed Gigabit Switches, the DGS-3130 series.
ASUS has announced the availability of the RTAX88U Wi-Fi router.
Netgear is set to expand into the smart speaker space with the new Orbi Voice.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Netgear's first wave of Wi-Fi 6 routers are pricey as hell
- Telstra launch Australia's first 5G hotspot
- D-Link's D-Fend router arrives on Australian shores
- MWC 2019: Netgear launch M2 mobile router through Telstra
- MWC 2019: HTC's 5G Hub to be "Australia's first 5G mobile device"
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies