Ericsson, Telstra and Qualcomm have successfully completed a 2Gbps capable LTE data call using Telstra’s live commercial network in the regional centre of Toowoomba in Queensland.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - News
D-Link has launched its latest Covr Seamless WI-Fi Mesh System, the Tri-Band Covr-2202.
D-Link has launched its DGS-1210MP Series of Smart Managed Switches and DGS-1510XMP Series of SmartPro Switches.
Netgear has introduced a new model of its Orbi Whole Home Wi-Fi System in Australia.
MyRepublic has paid penalties totalling $25,200 following the ACCC issuing two infringement notices for alleged false or misleading representations about its NBN service performance.
Ericsson, Telstra and Intel have successfully completed the first end-to-end, 5G, non-standalone (NSA) 3GPP data call on a commercial network at Telstra’s 5G Innovation Centre.
Linksys has announced the availability of its Velop Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System, the latest addition to the Linksys family of Velop Whole Home Wi-Fi Mesh Systems.
D-Link has launched its DSL-3785 AC1200 MU-MIMO Dual-Band Gigabit VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modern Router, a device for sharing high speed DSL, NBN or UFB Internet connection to both wireless and wired devices.
ASUS' Lyra Voice smart speaker-router hybrid, previously shown off at this year's CES in Las Vegas, has been confirmed for the Australian market.
Synology have debuted their first mesh Wi-Fi router at this year's Computex in Taiwan.
First shown at last year's CES in Las Vegas, Symantec have now announced that Norton's first foray into hardware will be coming to the Australian market later this year.
First shown at this year's CES, D-Link Australia has now launched its next generation Covr Seamless Wi-Fi System upon the local market.
Just in time for this year's IEM Sydney, Netgear has announced plans to partner with Northern California-based NRG esports organisation.
Telstra has announced the launch of the Telstra Go Repeater, an intelligent antenna solution designed to improve mobile coverage or provide coverage in most places where it’s unavailable.
D-Link has launched the DAP-1860, their new AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender.
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ericsson, Telstra and Qualcomm deploy 2Gbps Gigabit LTE technology
- D-Link launches Tri-band Covr-2202 Seamless Wi-Fi Mesh System
- D-Link launches new Smart Managed and SmartPro Switches
- Netgear launches new Whole-Home Orbi Wi-Fi System
- MyRepublic pays $25K penalty over NBN Speed Claims
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies