Synology have debuted their first mesh Wi-Fi router at this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Symantec have confirmed their Norton Core router will be coming to Australia and shown it off at this year's CeBIT.
First shown at last year's CES in Las Vegas, Symantec have now announced that Norton's first foray into hardware will be coming to the Australian market later this year.
First shown at this year's CES, D-Link Australia has now launched its next generation Covr Seamless Wi-Fi System upon the local market.
Just in time for this year's IEM Sydney, Netgear has announced plans to partner with Northern California-based NRG esports organisation.
Telstra has announced the launch of the Telstra Go Repeater, an intelligent antenna solution designed to improve mobile coverage or provide coverage in most places where it’s unavailable.
D-Link has launched the DAP-1860, their new AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender.
Telstra has announced the new Telstra Smart Wi-Fi Booster, a device that allows customers to extend their wireless coverage to low signal areas in their home or office.
Interview: Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
We caught up with Netgear co-founder and CEO Patrick Lo at the Australian launch of the company’s Nighthawk Pro XR 500 Gaming Router in Sydney and had a chat that covered everything from the rise of eSports to the state of the NBN.
While the rest of the world watched Drake and Ninja stream Fortnite, we were at the launch of Netgear's XR500 gaming router.
For a reliable wireless network, make sure you choose a top router!
If you're looking for a new ADSL2+ modem that will be quick and reliable, check these out.
Here are our top rated wireless routers for September 2011
MSI has always been intrigued by the relationship between technology and art and this can be seen in many of its previous releases. Now it has become the prime focus of its new MSIology, Tech Meets Aesthetic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Super Bowl won’t be in 4K or HDR this year
- Dell survey finds a stable internet connection key to working remotely
- Deal: Nab a Nest Wifi System for $100 less than you should
- Telstra talks big with new Wall-To-Wall Wi-Fi guarantee
- Amazon break into Mesh Wi-Fi with Eero
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies