Ericsson, Telstra and Qualcomm have successfully completed a 2Gbps capable LTE data call using Telstra’s live commercial network in the regional centre of Toowoomba in Queensland.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
D-Link has launched its latest Covr Seamless WI-Fi Mesh System, the Tri-Band Covr-2202.
D-Link has launched its DGS-1210MP Series of Smart Managed Switches and DGS-1510XMP Series of SmartPro Switches.
Netgear has introduced a new model of its Orbi Whole Home Wi-Fi System in Australia.
MyRepublic has paid penalties totalling $25,200 following the ACCC issuing two infringement notices for alleged false or misleading representations about its NBN service performance.
Ericsson, Telstra and Intel have successfully completed the first end-to-end, 5G, non-standalone (NSA) 3GPP data call on a commercial network at Telstra’s 5G Innovation Centre.
Linksys has announced the availability of its Velop Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System, the latest addition to the Linksys family of Velop Whole Home Wi-Fi Mesh Systems.
D-Link has launched its DSL-3785 AC1200 MU-MIMO Dual-Band Gigabit VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modern Router, a device for sharing high speed DSL, NBN or UFB Internet connection to both wireless and wired devices.
At the end of the day, the Covr C203 will prove a solid-enough home Wi-Fi mesh kit for most but the combination of a slightly higher-price and the absence of a third backhaul band does put in at a disadvantage to the competition.
ASUS' Lyra Voice smart speaker-router hybrid, previously shown off at this year's CES in Las Vegas, has been confirmed for the Australian market.
For a reliable wireless network, make sure you choose a top router!
If you're looking for a new ADSL2+ modem that will be quick and reliable, check these out.
Here are our top rated wireless routers for September 2011
MSI has always been intrigued by the relationship between technology and art and this can be seen in many of its previous releases. Now it has become the prime focus of its new MSIology, Tech Meets Aesthetic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Super Bowl won’t be in 4K or HDR this year
- Dell survey finds a stable internet connection key to working remotely
- Deal: Nab a Nest Wifi System for $100 less than you should
- Telstra talks big with new Wall-To-Wall Wi-Fi guarantee
- Amazon break into Mesh Wi-Fi with Eero
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies