MyRepublic has paid penalties totalling $25,200 following the ACCC issuing two infringement notices for alleged false or misleading representations about its NBN service performance.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Ericsson, Telstra and Intel have successfully completed the first end-to-end, 5G, non-standalone (NSA) 3GPP data call on a commercial network at Telstra’s 5G Innovation Centre.
Linksys has announced the availability of its Velop Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System, the latest addition to the Linksys family of Velop Whole Home Wi-Fi Mesh Systems.
D-Link has launched its DSL-3785 AC1200 MU-MIMO Dual-Band Gigabit VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modern Router, a device for sharing high speed DSL, NBN or UFB Internet connection to both wireless and wired devices.
At the end of the day, the Covr C203 will prove a solid-enough home Wi-Fi mesh kit for most but the combination of a slightly higher-price and the absence of a third backhaul band does put in at a disadvantage to the competition.
ASUS' Lyra Voice smart speaker-router hybrid, previously shown off at this year's CES in Las Vegas, has been confirmed for the Australian market.
Synology have debuted their first mesh Wi-Fi router at this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Symantec have confirmed their Norton Core router will be coming to Australia and shown it off at this year's CeBIT.
First shown at last year's CES in Las Vegas, Symantec have now announced that Norton's first foray into hardware will be coming to the Australian market later this year.
First shown at this year's CES, D-Link Australia has now launched its next generation Covr Seamless Wi-Fi System upon the local market.
For a reliable wireless network, make sure you choose a top router!
If you're looking for a new ADSL2+ modem that will be quick and reliable, check these out.
Here are our top rated wireless routers for September 2011
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra talks big with new Wall-To-Wall Wi-Fi guarantee
- Amazon break into Mesh Wi-Fi with Eero
- Netgear's first wave of Wi-Fi 6 routers are pricey as hell
- Telstra launch Australia's first 5G hotspot
- D-Link's D-Fend router arrives on Australian shores
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies