If you're still having trouble with your home Wi-Fi setup, Telstra are betting that they know how to fix it.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Amazon are introducing their take on Mesh Wi-Fi with the new Eero.
Google make home networking as effortless as everything else.
The HTC 5G Hub feels like a natural conclusion to an emerging problem.
If mesh Wi-Fi doesn't strike your fancy and you've been waiting for a reason to upgrade your wireless router, Netgear's new Wi-Fi 6 range is going to provide just that.
The Netgear Nighthawk XR700 is incredibly expensive for a niche consumer product - but it’s comprehensive, powerful and specialised enough to stand out.
The TP-Link Deco M4 is rarely good enough to justify itself as a replacement for the M5, and it makes one-too-many software compromises for it to hold up as the budget-friendly alternative either.
As previously promised, Telstra have officially brought HTC's 5G Hub to the Australian market.
If you’ve decided to make your next home Wi-Fi system a Mesh one, it’s worth knowing the pros and cons of each solution on the market.
Looking to decide whether you should invest in a Mesh Wi-Fi system over a traditional Wi-Fi router? Here’s what you need to know.
For a reliable wireless network, make sure you choose a top router!
If you're looking for a new ADSL2+ modem that will be quick and reliable, check these out.
Here are our top rated wireless routers for September 2011
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra talks big with new Wall-To-Wall Wi-Fi guarantee
- Amazon break into Mesh Wi-Fi with Eero
- Netgear's first wave of Wi-Fi 6 routers are pricey as hell
- Telstra launch Australia's first 5G hotspot
- D-Link's D-Fend router arrives on Australian shores
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies