ASUSTOR and Seagate have announced that IronWolf Health Management is available for ASUSTOR Data Master (ADM) 3.0.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Some 6 million households and businesses are able to connect to the National Broadband Network, NBN announced this morning.
Only yesterday we reviewed the Google WiFi mesh sytem and raved about how it had rendered the entire wireless router-plus-range-extender way of networking obsolete. Now here’s Linksys with its rival Velop system.
You’d be surprised at how complicated some home security cameras can be to set up and operate.
We’ve been testing WiFi products for more than ten years and it’s always been a total nightmare.
Wi-Fi Certified homes will feature integrated wireless networks designed with the same level of detail as the home’s electrical and plumbing systems.
Much more than a me-too product, the Deco M5 delivers both innovation and performance.
For one SKU, the router manufacturer shrunk its satellite to fit a wall plug.
Routers may appear to be a dime a dozen in the consumer space. Many small businesses might be tempted with something like the excellent Linksys EA9500 with its fast WiFi and eight Ethernet ports, but it won’t be suited to many, advanced business needs. This is where you start needing to look at Draytek and, in particular the Vigor 2952.
Qualcomm will start shipping sample chips for the next generation of Wi-Fi by June, helping device and network vendors develop products that might quadruple users’ speeds and lengthen battery life.
Orbi satellites communicate with the router, not with each other; but 4x4 backhaul enabled best-in-class performance in most of our benchmarks.
Plume wants to put a pod in every room of your house, with most router functions controlled by the cloud.
It’s not the right router for everyone, but there’s plenty to like and it’s priced right.
Much as we love WiFi, even the latest routers can have trouble reaching important places. For many people this means connecting a main computer or a games console to a router in another part of the house – and PC users don’t like connecting by WiFi: it’s just plain wrong (plus the unreliability of ping and connection speed is not good for things like gaming).
The new router sports 802.11ac and 802.11ad, a built-in Plex server, 10Gbps networking, and bonded gigabit Ethernet.
For a reliable wireless network, make sure you choose a top router!
If you're looking for a new ADSL2+ modem that will be quick and reliable, check these out.
Here are our top rated wireless routers for September 2011
Find out what are the top 5 features you should look out for when purchasing a gaming laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 3 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 4 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ASUSTOR and Seagate Technology Bring IronWolf Health Management to ASUSTOR NAS
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- Wi-Fi Alliance introduces a certification program for new smart home construction
- Netgear expands its Orbi Wi-Fi system into a product family, adding two less-expensive models
- Chips coming by June will herald the next generation of Wi-Fi
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerQLD
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer - Blue Chip CompanyOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTTransition/ Transformation ExecutiveVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- FTSAP Integration ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Incident Management SystemsOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Government OrganizationVIC
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTRelease Manager- IT SAP ERP/EAM environmentsOther
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- TPSolution Architect - Networks & SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTWindows Rollout / Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideQLD