The Netgear Nighthawk M5 is strong as a router, stronger as a modem, strongest as a hotspot.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
When it comes to setting your home up with Wi-Fi it's easy to get stumped on the question of which Wi-Fi type is best: A traditional home router, or one of the new Wi-Fi mesh systems? Here are the basics to help you make the right decision.
Telstra has launched the Smart Modem 3, featuring Wi-Fi 6 and promising faster Wi-Fi speeds than before.
The Netgear Orbi Quad-Band Mesh WiFi 6E System AXE11000 (RBKE960) provides a dedicated 5GHz backhaul channel, leaving you with a free 5GHz band for connected devices.
Mesh routers may be newer than traditional routers, but they’re not inherently better. We break nodown of the pros and cons of each to help you pick between them.
A look at TP-Link's next generation gaming router.
There are a variety of products that are meant to increase the range of your Wi-Fi network to the furthest reaches of your home and even your yard. Know the differences so you can choose the option that best meets your needs.
1 in 16 internet-connected home Wi-Fi routers can be hacked and remotely accessed using the manufacturer’s default password, leaving the user’s system vulnerable to malware, hijacking or another kind of malicious attack, new research has found.
The question is, is it worth paying a lot more to get an outdoor USB charging port?
CBS is blaming “production limitations” due to COVID-19 for its decision to stick with a 1080p Super Bowl.
For a reliable wireless network, make sure you choose a top router!
If you're looking for a new ADSL2+ modem that will be quick and reliable, check these out.
Here are our top rated wireless routers for September 2011
Technology is integral to the modern classroom, and yet, Australian schools are under attack. Research from the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) shows that education is now one of the top five sectors for cybersecurity incidents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Miofive 4K Dash Cam review: This friendly road watcher is ‘here for you!’
- 2 Asus TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A review: This 4K monitor plays nice with consoles
- 3 Firewalla Gold review: Powerful home network security in a tiny box
- 4 Alienware AW3423DW review: Quantum dot OLED renders rival monitors obsolete
- 5 Acer Aspire 5 review: An affordable laptop that’s enjoyable to use
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra launches the Smart Modem 3 with faster Wi-Fi speeds
- Netgear reveals the world’s first quad-band Wi-Fi 6E router
- TP-Link’s Archer GX90 AX6600 Wi-Fi 6 gaming router
- Research: 1 in 16 home routers can be hacked
- The Super Bowl won’t be in 4K or HDR this year
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Best Unlimited Internet Deals in 2022
- Microsoft’s universal ‘One Outlook’ client just leaked out
- Liquid Retina vs. Liquid Retina XDR: Which display is better?
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies