A Canadian university professor believes there is a campaign in the U.S. to make Canada out to be a haven for content piracy in order to push stricter copyright law, when in fact Canada's copyright legislation is compliant with its international obli...
MP3 Players - News
Vasco Data Security said Thursday it is bringing its Digipass product, which is used for two-factor authentication, to the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Facebook plans to let users buy music and other virtual products on its Web site, the company said Wednesday, expanding its sources of revenue as the company seeks to turn its huge popularity into fiscal profit.
Apple on Monday posted an increase in net profit and sales for its fourth fiscal quarter of 2009 despite a year-over-year decline in iPod shipments.
Pure has unveiled a DAB+ and internet radio with an embedded 5.7in colour touchscreen. The Pure Sensia can also browse the web.
Akamai Technologies is extending its content delivery network to the Apple iPhone as it introduces the Akamai HD Network, a system for streaming high-definition live and on-demand video to a variety of devices.
After nine months of silence, Warner Bros. Music recording artists may be about to make a grandiose return to YouTube. Google's YouTube and Warner are close to settling a licensing argument that started at the end of last year, one that has put a st...
Break out the Elvis, baby, because the holiday shopping season may be a Blue Christmas for gadget retailers.
Apple iPods and other MP3 players could see their maximum volume level capped under new plans by the EU.
The European Commission has ordered all makers of portable music players to add a default volume setting of around 80 decibels (dB) and a health warning to all new devices within the next two years.
Music professionals want more money, and now, they're going after online retailers like Apple's iTunes and Amazon to get it. Performing rights groups such as the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP), Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI...
The world is still focused on the new iPod Nano and Zune HD, but that didn't stop Sony from unveiling its thinnest Walkman ever on Wednesday morning. Sony's new NW-A840 Series measure just over a quarter of an inch thick.
Australian consumers have bucked the global trend towards economic downturn, buying more gadgets and digital products in the first half of 2009 than the corresponding period in any previous year.
Earlier today Apple introduced iTunes 9 at the "It's Only Rock and Roll, But We Like It" media event. iTunes 9 has a number of new features, such as iTunes LP (which tries to bring full-blown album art, liner notes, and so on to the digital world), H...
Wednesday's Apple Music Event may not have unveiled any astounding or amazing products. But if you're a fan of the iPod touch, as I am, you may have felt a bit miffed that Apple's multi-talented media player didn't get a video camera.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple TV will serve as hub for remotely controlling HomeKit devices
- Sony Smart B-Trainer headset gives runners vocal advice
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
- Apple shows off iPod touch, nano updates
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTNon - functional Test LeadVIC
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- FTSenior Asset Information OfficerOther
- FTSalesforce ArchitectOther
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- CCSenior SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTUI / UX Lead DesignerQLD
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTCore Lead ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness QA Manager - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCTest Specialist - eCommerceVIC
- CCProgram / Project Support AnalystVIC
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTMobile/ Web (PHP) DeveloperNSW
- FTWorkforce Analyst | Scheduler | Calendar ManagementOther
- FTSOE Architect - Gold CoastQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++ and NodeQLD
- FTDeployment Project CoordinatorOther
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTExchange EngineerACT
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- TPAngular 1.4 - 6 months contractQLD