HP produces a number of LCD monitors under both the HP and Compaq brands. We've rounded up some of the best.
Monitors - Roundups
Samsung may be better known for its televisions, home theatre products and mobile phones, but it also manufactures monitors. The Samsung SyncMaster series come in many forms, including models with LED backlighting and built-in TV tuners.
Dell is well known for its excellent LCD monitors, headed by the UltraSharp series. These usually combine a good design with excellent image quality, and are also known for being good value for money.
The latest high-definition games consoles such as Sony's PlayStation 3 and Microsoft's Xbox 360 have an HDMI port, making it possible to connect to the latest range of LCD monitors.
Whether it is for simple office tasks or to connect to your high-definition gaming console, an LED monitor provides plenty of benefits over regular LCD monitors.
LCD monitors have long been a staple of the office environment. However, the latest range of LCD monitors often include an HDMI port, allowing them to connect to a wide range of high-definition devices including Blu-ray players, DVD players and the l...
When it comes to LCD monitors is bigger really better? We tend to think so! Whether you are buying a monitor for business use, or to hook up your high-definition gaming console, check out our roundup of the best big screen LCD monitors on the market.
If you are buying an LCD monitor for your office, you'll want a non-glossy screen that can display text crisply and has a flexible stand. We've rounded up some of the best monitors for your SOHO or small business office.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 3 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's minimalist Space Monitors land in Australia
- CES 2019: ASUS unveil a trio of high-end gaming monitors
- Samsung expands monitor lineup with more modern and minimalist options
- PAX AUS 2018: MSI bring their ESL-approved 244Hz Oculux gaming monitor to Australia
- MSI teams up with Sony for the upcoming Venom movie
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro: Australian review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies