Samsung Australia has announced the release of its factory calibrated UD970 professional monitor.
Monitors - News
LG Electronics is planning to show three monitors at IFA in Berlin, including a curved ultrawide model and a new 4K display.
AOC, the in-house brand of global monitor manufacturing behemoth TPV, has released two monitors in Australia, the 68P and the 77F.
‘If you build it, they will come’ appears to be the ethos of Samsung’s vigilant Ultra HD campaign, as the company continues to release products that support the standard in spite of a lack in content.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
AOC, the in-house brand of global monitor manufacturing behemoth TPV, will be releasing some new monitor products around Christmas time, with hopes of resurrecting interest in the desktop pc market.
HP has revitalised its professional monitor and workstation line-up, launching three budget business monitors and a new workstation designed for high-end users.
Samsung has announced three new LED monitors for the Australian market, as part of its yearly product refresh. The new monitors are aimed at both high-end and casual computer users, with 24- and 27-inch sizes available over the three models.
Supplies of Apple's Thunderbolt Display are dwindling, hinting that a 4K update of the product could be on the way.
If you’re a gamer, BenQ wants your dollars. When we looked at the RL2450H, we liked its combination of decent image quality and low price tag. The new XL2720T is in a different league, though -- it’s targeted at the gaming elite
You may not realise this when you first look at it, but Intel's Next Unit of Computing (or simply, NUC), is a powerful computer that's perfect for a huge range of exciting applications. It's a computer that is centered around an Intel Desktop motherb...
Computer monitors have always been ahead of the curve compared to TVs when it comes to new technology. This continues to be true with the release of Sharp’s PN-K321, which is a 31.5-inch professional LED monitor with a jaw-dropping resolution of 3840...
If you get in quick today, you can purchase a Dell monitor, printer or projector in the company's 3-day sale.
"The more monitors, the merrier" seems to be the philosophy of a growing number of consumers who have taken advantage of historically low prices for flat-screen displays, along with improved hardware and software support, to connect two or more monit...
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AbleGamers' Player Panels could make future games more disability-friendly
- G-Sync HDR displays go ultrawide and ultra-fast with the 200Hz Asus ROG Swift PG35VQ
- Dell's luscious new 4K monitor is bold, bright, and HDR-infused
- Samsung's 49-inch mega-wide display may displace multi-monitor setups
- More high-end GPUs are now compatible with Dell's 8K monitor
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Java Developer, FX, Low Latency, Pricing, TradingOther
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTSAP Utilities Functional LeadOther
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- FTCustomer Support OperatorSA
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTProcurement Officer (GITC)Other
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTIT Field Services Manager -NationalOther
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther