We take a look at the new range of stylish Acer touch-screen laptops, as well as a lightweight projector, a touch-screen LCD monitor and a desktop PC
Monitors - Features
Screen real estate just might be the one aspect of using a computer that has the greatest impact on productivity. While the penny pinchers at your company might initially scoff at spending the extra funds on what might be perceived as a luxury, all y...
The end of the financial year is often a great time to grab a bargain. The global economic crisis has resulted in more companies than ever trying to notch up sales figures. We've scoured online retailers to find the best prices on some of the great m...
Everything is about lifestyle, thin and healthy. Even beyond a bloated self-esteem, the image how people will perceive you based on the tech you wear, does have the potential add a few inches to your height.
Everyone needs a good monitor to get the most out of a PC. But which monitor you need depends on several factors--what applications you use, how much room you have on your desk, how much space you need on a virtual desktop, and of course how much you...
HDMI is an increasingly common connection on monitors. On some monitors it has even replaced DVI. The benefits of having a HDMI port are obvious. It is the clear connection of choice over DVI and D-Sub on newer notebooks due to its size.
ViewSonic this week announced the launch of a new range of full HD 1080p LCD monitors.
Not long ago I was in a hotel room, juggling four applications on my teeny, tiny notebook screen. I didn't realize till then how dependent I've become on my dual ViewSonic monitor setup at home.
Beyond Gaming and Internet Cafe in Sydney has partnered with 3D Motion to give punters the chance to experience true 3-D gaming. The monitors use auto stereoscopic technology, which allows users to view 3-D images without having to don daggy glasses.
In the world of computer gaming, speed is everything -- from your graphics card to the sensitivity of your mouse. That's why a quality monitor is a priority for a dedicated gamer. Not only do you need excellent colour and contrast, but low response t...
It's too bad the late George Carlin never updated his classic '70s comedy monologue "A place for my stuff" for the Digital Age. Here's how I imagine it would've gone:
HP recently created quite a buzz by announcing its first affordable 30-bit display panel. The DreamColour LP2480zx is a 24in display that will be ideal for a host of professionals, including graphic designers, animators and video editors.
With the current financial year drawing to a close, retail stores everywhere are hoisting up signs proclaiming their massive savings. For astute buyers, this is the perfect time to buy PC components - and you're guaranteed to find savings. We take so...
From wall PCs to a super-slim LCD monitor, find out which devices turned heads at this year's Computex trade show.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AbleGamers' Player Panels could make future games more disability-friendly
- G-Sync HDR displays go ultrawide and ultra-fast with the 200Hz Asus ROG Swift PG35VQ
- Dell's luscious new 4K monitor is bold, bright, and HDR-infused
- Samsung's 49-inch mega-wide display may displace multi-monitor setups
- More high-end GPUs are now compatible with Dell's 8K monitor
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTData EngineerOther
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersVIC
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- TPTest ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Director, Enterprise Architecture & Information SecurityOther
- TPSoftware EnginnerNSW
- FTOrganisation Change ManagerOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos Developer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorOther
- FTProject Coordinator -Finance, budgets, forecasts, policyOther
- FTRiggers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- TPSenior Systems AnalystVIC
- CCHadoop DevelopersACT
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Director/Principal - Digital SolutionsOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- CCDigital Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCWS02 Senior DeveloperNSW
- CCJava EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC