After showing them off at this year's CES, Samsung are bringing their curviest gaming montors yet to Australia.
Lenovo's new ThinkVision M14T looks like a natural companion piece for those who want a little screen with their ThinkPad.
If you’re lucky enough to already know for sure whether the AirTab can meet your needs and don’t mind a dash of amateurish hardware design, there’s a faustian bargain to be had here.
HP’s 27-inch Omen gaming monitor can be had for $488 rather than the usual $1399.
Samsung’s Odyssey gaming range is finally coming to Australia.
Shown off at this year’s CES in Las Vegas, ASUS latest ROG gaming monitor lineup brings some top-notch tech to the fore.
Dell are looking to distinguish themselves in the FreeSync display space with the new Alienware 25-inch gaming monitor.
Here are the essentials you need to know before dropping the cash on a new gaming monitor.
Set up next to the ESL stage at this year’s PAX Australia, Samsung are showing off two new gaming monitors ahead of their official launch into the Australian market.
LG have announced a slew of new NanoCell-enhanced monitors, one of which boasts a 244Hz refresh rate, at this year's IFA.
These are the top rated monitors we've reviewed in the last year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's curviest Odyssey gaming monitors are coming to Aus in August
- Lenovo play to their strengths with ThinkVision M14T mobile monitor
- One of HP’s best gaming monitors is dumb cheap for Click Frenzy
- Samsung’s Odyssey line to make an Australian debut with new gaming monitor
- ASUS deploy Mini-LED and 360Hz panels in latest ROG gaming monitor lineup
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies