Not content with revealing more dedicated gaming hardware at this year's CES, ASUS have also announced a trio of new premum gaming monitors.
Samsung has been talking up a trio of new desktop monitors ahead of this year's CES.
Rounding out their usual offering of gaming laptops and giveaways, MSI's booth at this year's PAX Australia also saw the company show off its new 244Hz Oculux gaming monitor.
Speaking to PC World, an Nvidia spokesperson broke down the process of certifying a G-sync monitor into three stages.
MSI will kick off an integrated global marketing campaign, MSI x Venom, bringing the highly anticipated film to PC gamers with the latest MSI Optix MPG27CQ Curved Gaming Monitor, Trident 3 Gaming Desktop and B450 Tomahawk Gaming Motherboard.
Kicking off this year's IFA with a bang, Samsung have announced the CJ79, the company's first Thunderbolt 3 QLED curved monitor.
Philips has announced the Momentum 32-inch Curved Monitor, which features both HDR and FreeSync.
Philips has announced the new 43-inch 436M6VBPAB Momentum Display, with UltraClear 4K resolution.
Sharp has added the PN-50TC1 to their existing range of Huddle Boards.
Amazon has launched a slew of timed promotions and discounts to celebrate its first Australian Prime Day. Here are our picks.
MSI and SteelSeries have announced that the newly launched Optix MPG series curved gaming monitors are now supported by SteelSeries Engine.
Acer have shown off a range of new desktop PCs, notebooks, monitors and gaming machines at their next@acer Global Press Conference in New York.
Asus has added a new entry to its Designo series, the Designo Curve MX32VQ.
If you’re serious enough that the form-over-function approach of the XL2546 has you intrigued, it might well be the right tool for the job.
ASUS' presence at this year's CES was located at a venue away from the maelstrom of the show floor but the wealthy range of new product being shown here made it a destination worth finding the time to visit.
These are the top rated monitors we've reviewed in the last year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 2 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2019: ASUS unveil a trio of high-end gaming monitors
- Samsung expands monitor lineup with more modern and minimalist options
- PAX AUS 2018: MSI bring their ESL-approved 244Hz Oculux gaming monitor to Australia
- MSI teams up with Sony for the upcoming Venom movie
- IFA 2018: Samsung announce new Thunderbolt 3 curved QLED monitor
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Australian review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies