Samsung’s Odyssey gaming range is finally coming to Australia.
Shown off at this year’s CES in Las Vegas, ASUS latest ROG gaming monitor lineup brings some top-notch tech to the fore.
Dell are looking to distinguish themselves in the FreeSync display space with the new Alienware 25-inch gaming monitor.
Here are the essentials you need to know before dropping the cash on a new gaming monitor.
Set up next to the ESL stage at this year’s PAX Australia, Samsung are showing off two new gaming monitors ahead of their official launch into the Australian market.
LG have announced a slew of new NanoCell-enhanced monitors, one of which boasts a 244Hz refresh rate, at this year's IFA.
Samsung is expanding their gaming monitor lineup with two new curved QLED displays.
Acer have announced that they'll be bringing their new X35 gaming monitor to Australian and New Zealand-based gamers from August 1st.
There aren’t many monitors that catch my eye nowadays but Samsung’s new Space Monitor range is the exception to the rule.
ASUS have debuted the ROG Swift PG27UQX, the world's first Mini-LED gaming monitor.
These are the top rated monitors we've reviewed in the last year.
Once upon a time MSI’s laptops were big, loud, gaudy and fast. Not now. Today’s range features outstanding models that are suited to performance-hungry gamers, portability-demanding road warriors, noise-intolerant designers and ergonomically-engrossed of office-based employees.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung’s Odyssey line to make an Australian debut with new gaming monitor
- ASUS deploy Mini-LED and 360Hz panels in latest ROG gaming monitor lineup
- Alienware embrace FreeSync with new 244Hz gaming monitor
- PAX AUS 2019: Samsung show off two new curved gaming monitors
- IFA 2019: LG get in on the 244Hz action with new UltraGear monitors
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies