Set up next to the ESL stage at this year’s PAX Australia, Samsung are showing off two new gaming monitors ahead of their official launch into the Australian market.
LG have announced a slew of new NanoCell-enhanced monitors, one of which boasts a 244Hz refresh rate, at this year's IFA.
Samsung is expanding their gaming monitor lineup with two new curved QLED displays.
Acer have announced that they'll be bringing their new X35 gaming monitor to Australian and New Zealand-based gamers from August 1st.
There aren’t many monitors that catch my eye nowadays but Samsung’s new Space Monitor range is the exception to the rule.
ASUS have debuted the ROG Swift PG27UQX, the world's first Mini-LED gaming monitor.
A 17.3-inch IPS FHD monitor with 3ms response time and support for adaptive sync, the ROG Strix XG17 almost looks like an iPad with a superior screen.
Samsung is canvassing for lifestyle-oriented customers with their new space-saving monitors.
Not content with revealing more dedicated gaming hardware at this year's CES, ASUS have also announced a trio of new premum gaming monitors.
Samsung has been talking up a trio of new desktop monitors ahead of this year's CES.
These are the top rated monitors we've reviewed in the last year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PAX AUS 2019: Samsung show off two new curved gaming monitors
- IFA 2019: LG get in on the 244Hz action with new UltraGear monitors
- Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
- Acer's Predator X35 gaming monitor is 35-inches of glitzy gaming excess
- Computex 2019: ASUS debut a Mini-LED gaming monitor
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies