Here’s a phone we’ve looked forward to reviewing. The Mate 7 was our phone of 2014 and the Mate 8 was in our Top 5 best phones of 2016. We’ve reviewed many middling phones of late so we’ve been hoping that Huawei’s new flagship would impress us. It didn’t get off to a great start. We’ve associated the Mate range with outstanding value but the Mate 9’s price has inflated to into premium territory to match the market rather than undercut it. So did it bring anything new to the table to justify the inflated price? Yes it did.
ZTE has perhaps been best known for manufacturing other people’s phones – Telstra has used them to make it’s own phones in the past. But with the Axon 7, we’re seeing the company launch it’s own flagship onto these shores under its own banner.
We’ve been seriously impressed with Oppo phones in the past. The Oppo F1s was one of the best value phones of last year. Now the R9S hits the market with a spec sheet that rivals a Samsung Galaxy S7 – but it’s much thinner and looks great, so should you buy it?
Once you upgrade to iOS 10, take some time to peruse the Settings app to tweak your device to your liking.
Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are arguably the most anticipated new smartphones this year, but who has the best deals for the new phones and which one should you pick?
Sony Mobile has released its next-generation wearable, the SmartBand 2, to the Australian market.
Telstra opened pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge at 12.01am on Friday, February 26. Customers pre-ordering these phones will receive a free Samsung Gear VR, while stocks last.
Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
Google said it will alert users in their search results page to corresponding webpages that have been optimized to run fast on smartphones and tablets.
The company confirmed the Z line will be no more, turning their focus to the Xperia X series.
The first new flagship smartphone in over a year from China's Xiaomi packs technology to match the iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S7, but at around half the price.
Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a guest of Huawei Australia.
The LG G5, Samsung Galaxy 7 and HP Elite x3 premiered at the Mobile World Congress on Sunday, and they offer three very different views of the world.
Samsung had an opportunity to be an innovator by including future-looking technologies in its new Galaxy S7 and and S7 Edge smartphones. But the company played it safe with incremental upgrades like a microSD slot and better camera.
Sony's new Xperia X Series features thin, light smartphones with feature touches that include what Sony calls "layers of intelligent technology."
Only a decade or two ago, finding the right enterprise PC was a much more straightforward task.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Settings in iOS 10: Every notable change you need to know
- Which telco has the best Galaxy S7 plan?
- Sony Mobile launches SmartBand 2
- Telstra opens pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge
- Foxconn to pay over $US6bn for a majority stake in Sharp
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review: Full, in-depth review
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTExecutive AssistantOther
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Analysts - apps developmentACT
- FTService Desk OfficerSA
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTCyber Security Engineer - AWS Project!Other
- CCJava Integration DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Wealth & AgileOther
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantOther
- FTIT Contract Analyst/ ManagerOther
- TPProgram ManagerACT
- FTiOS DeveloperOther
- CCSAP Fiori + UI5 ArchitectNSW
- FTUI / UX DesignerOther
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTIT Contract Analyst/ ManagerOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTFrontend Developer/DesignerNSW
- FTUI / UX Designer - 6 Month ContractOther
- TPSenior Project Manager (Applications & Business)NSW
- FTSenior Change Analyst - ERP implementationOther