We take a look at the best Android accessories you might actually use.
Smartphones - Slideshows
We take a closer look at Google's latest version of Android, 4.1 Jelly Bean.
We showcase 11 apps for iPhones, Android and other devices that can help travelers with flights, hotels and sightseeing around the world.
With demand for Apple products seemingly at an all-time high in Australia, the company behind the wildly popular iPhone, iPad and MacBook products unveiled another dedicated Apple Story in Sydney's Broadway district.
The Android Developer Sandbox is the place to be if you want to see the hottest Android-based projects. Here's what we liked.
Pundits who got it wrong explain why ... or deny that they did
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is the latest version to show up on smartphones and tablets
Apple unveiled an updated MacBook line, more Mountain Lion features, iOS 6, and a smarter Siri. Here are some photos and recaps of Monday's WWDC keynote.
The best of 2012’s apps for your iPhone and iPod Touch, so far, include fun apps for wasting time, image and video editing apps, and utilities that speed up common iPhone tasks.
Angry Birds Space isn’t the only iPhone/iPad game in town!
Bad news keeps piling up on RIM, but it wasn’t always that way
We unbox the Samsung Galaxy S III.
Samsung has released its eagerly awaited Galaxy S III at a media event in Sydney. Hosted by Jessica Rowe, the event saw key presentations by Samsung Electronics Australia vice-president of telecommunications, Tyler McGee and Samsung Electronics South East Asia, Oceania and Taiwan president and CEO, Gregory Lee.
We unbox the first 4G-capable Windows Phone, the HTC Titan 4G.
What's new, so far, with iOS apps in 2012? The improved camera on the latest iPhone models led to a lot of cool photography and video apps. Gaming has also been huge (no surprise there). There’s a bevy of new addictive games, along several useful apps for being more productive on your iPhone or iPod.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fake heads and robot probes: testing smartphones prior to launch
- Rumor suggests the Note8 will be a bigger S8+ that adds a missing feature
- Xiaomi's Mi6 has the Galaxy S7’s looks, the S8’s power, and iPhone 7’s camera for half the price
- Samsung DeX turns your Galaxy S8 into a shockingly good desktop PC
- Find My iPhone helps nab a thief at Coachella with 100 phones in his backpack
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSQL Server Database DeveloperSA
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- TPLevel 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCEngineer/Developer - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- CCApplication Developer - Datastage & SQL ServerVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Student Management SystemQLD
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTFront-end Developer (UX/UI)NSW
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW