There are hundreds of thousands of apps built for the iPhone and many of these aim to provide health, exercise and dietary tips.
Smartphones - Slideshows
With the release of the iPhone 4, developers have a much more powerful Apple smartphone to work with. The iPhone 4 boasts an improved display and graphics, a faster processor and more memory.
At a launch in Sydney today we got the chance to take a look at -- and play with -- Parrot's latest wireless gadget. The AR.Drone connects to any Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and uses the device's touchscreen and tilt sensors for control. Using a camera in the AR.Drone's front, you can view your surroundings through the controlling iPhone or iPad and guide the AR.Drone past obstacles.
Since its founding in 1946, Sony has produced some of the biggest hits in consumer electronics. Brand names like Walkman, Handycam and Trinitron helped define the company as a giant in the industry and more recent hits like Cybershot, Vaio, Bravia and PlayStation have helped keep it there. But no success story is failure-free. Let's take a look back at some Sony products that didn't win consumers' hearts and minds.
The HTC Desire was launched recently at a late afternoon BBQ event at Star City’s Astral restaurant. In September, Vodafone Hutchinson Australia (VHA), the umbrella company for Vodafone and 3 retail franchises, revealed it had nabbed exclusive rights to sell the Desire HD. At the event, the company announced it would hold this exclusive Australian distribution right “forever” and would not be selling the phone outright. HTC Desire, the earlier version of the Desire HD, was made exclusive to Telstra at launch in April and has since experienced a high level of success. The phone uses Google’s Android OS and is free with Vodafone and 3 on a $59 monthly plan.
Check out the following slides for a list of nine valuable applications for the BlackBerry Torch 9800. Best of all: You’ll never have to open your wallet; all of these BlackBerry apps are free.
Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you've no doubt heard about the impending PlayStation Phone -- a smartphone designed for gaming.
In 2007, many pundits were expressing disappointment that Google was only releasing an open-source mobile operating system rather than a smartphone of its own design to compete with Apple’s just-released first-generation iPhone.
Apps that range from frightening to frighteningly useless
There may be an iPhone app for this and that and everything else, but unsatisfied modders are hacking into iOS devices to make them do all kinds of new tricks.
In the U.S., the first Windows Phone 7 smartphones will be available on AT&T and T-Mobile beginning in November
There was plenty of phones, even more slides, a list of important speakers and some glamour and hullabaloo as Microsoft launched Windows Phone 7 in AUstralia.
The IFA has a storied past as well as notable celebrities and some "first" technology ever seen in Europe. From Einstein to Xbox, the IFA has shown it all. Some products, like the 3DTV, were ahead of their time. Others, like the MiniDisc...well, just never got off the ground.
The original iPhone, released in 2007, was a revolutionary device that combined a slick design with groundbreaking hardware. It had a large multitouch, capacitive, touchscreen, an aluminium back and just five buttons that have remained on each model since then.
Sydney's central business district exploded with Australians trying to buy an iPhone last night. Some of the most spectacular photos we've seen came from professional photographer Mark Matthews. Mark has graciously given us permission to publish the photos, and we recommend that you visit his site and check out more of his fantastic work.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MWC 2018: Samsung Debut The Stunning Galaxy S9
- MWC 2018: Alcatel detail 2018 smartphone portfolio
- MWC 2018: Intel and Huawei to showcase 5GNR public interoperability demonstration
- MWC 2018: Intel confirms OEM collaboration on 5G PCs
- Huawei Unveils First Car To Be Driven By AI-Powered Smartphone
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Insight AnalystOther
- FTClient Relationship Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- CCService Design LeadVIC
- FTJunior level .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems Performance ManagerVIC
- FTContract Obligations Manager - Telco - 2 year Max Term - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | .Net | FintechOther
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager (Part Time)Other
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTSystems Engineer (UC)QLD
- CCAndroid Developer - SeniorVIC
- TPInformatica SpecialistQLD
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- FTJava AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- TPDigital ProducerVIC
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD