The OnePlus 5 has been our go-to smartphone for a number of reasons, one of which is the dual-lens camera on the back. Here are some of the (surprisingly good) shots we've taken in the months since we officially reviewed the device.
Smartphones - Slideshows
With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
Sony kicked off the first day of this year's Mobile World Congress by showing off their newest pair of Xperia smartphones.
We took a closer look at LG's new V30S ThinQ at this year's Mobile World Congress.
HMD Global have tall ambitions to bring the Nokia brand back to prominence in 2018. Here's what they showed at their press conference.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ have finally been officially revealed - here's how it happened.
Oppo pulled out all the stops for the Sydney debut of their latest smartphone.
With Apple finally pulling the trigger on incorporating wireless charging into their iPhone products, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin. Here's a quick look at some of the products the company were showing off at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
HMD Global have announced the global roll-out of the Nokia 3310 3G, with Australia set to get the retro-fitted feature phone first.
Motorola are gearing up for an assault on Australia's mid-tier smartphone market ahead of the holidays, announcing local availability and pricing for the Moto G5s, G5s Plus and X4.
Samsung Australia claim the new Galaxy Note 8 has already broken the company's records for preorders ahead of launch. The company held a event this morning to celebrate, bringing along a few newly-announced goodies from IFA.
Upstart phone brand OnePlus has celebrated the soft launch of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone with a fan event at Sydney's Museum of Contemporary Art. Here's an inside look at what took place.
Chinese smartphone brand OnePlus has finally come to Australia. Our review unit of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone arrived in the office earlier today and we couldn't wait to open it up and see how it fared.
Oppo makes phones that are both great value and great on their own. Recently we've been impressed with the very pretty Oppo R9s and the larger, does-it-all Oppo R9s Plus. The latter competes with the best, flagship phones on the market but costs much less money.
The hype around Samsung's Galaxy S8 has been off the charts - something that normally makes us wary. However, having spent some time with the device today our hopes are heightened.
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Alcatel To Pre-Load Family Zone Service On All Their Australian Devices
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Boost Mobile Connects With World Surf League
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Awarded Telstra Blue Tick Certification
- HTC to bring U11 Life to Australia next week
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior iOS Software EngineerOther
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- CCFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- FTSoftware Media Applications SpecialistOther
- TPSnr SQL DBAQLD
- FTData ModellerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCIT Security AnalystACT
- CCFront End Developer, North Sydney, UI knowledge, ReactJS, Adobe ManagementNSW
- FTRelease ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Technical Project Manager - starting in 3-4 monthsACT
- CCSenior Cost Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerSA
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCCisco Test SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant (Security)Other