The "Plus" in the Palm Pixi Plus smartphone really means one thing: the addition of Wi-Fi connectivity. Other than that, the phone is identical in specs and design to its predecessor the Palm Pixi. While the keyboard isn't perfect and WebOS performan...
Smartphones - Reviews
The Palm Pre Plus is really more of an update of the original Pre than a completely new product. Even so, the subtle hardware tweaks make it an overall improvement from its predecessor the Palm Pre. Some quirks remain, however, with the keyboard desi...
A follow-up to the highly anticipated XPERIA X1, Sony Ericsson's XPERIA X2 smartphone has been met with much less fanfare. That is a good thing, since the XPERIA X2 suffers from just as many frustrating software issues as its bug-riddled predecessor.
As the name suggests, the Nokia Mini N97 is a more compact version of Nokia's flagship smartphone, the N97. The Mini also gets the bonus of kinetic "flick" scrolling, which greatly improves Web and menu navigation. But the Mini has the same issues as...
Built by HTC but sold and branded by Google, the Nexus One is the latest Android smartphone to hit the shelves -- and represents a first for Google. Feature-packed and with a sleek design, the Nexus One comes with the latest version of Android and is...
A compact slider with a strange looking number pad running down its left side, the Samsung B3310 mobile phone certainly can't be accused of being dull. A three-row, slide-out QWERTY keyboard, quirky colour scheme and sharp display hint at good things...
A mid-range slider mobile phone, LG's New Chocolate Slide features both a snazzy name and an attractive design. It doesn’t offer a wealth of features, but if you're after something affordable to do the basics, then you can’t get much more stylish tha...
Looking like a regular pair of over-the-ear headphones, the Nokia BH-905 can wirelessly stream your music from a Bluetooth compatible phone or portable music player and can also handle phone calls. Featuring a built-in microphone, volume controls and...
After a long hiatus in Australia, Motorola is back with a bang! The Milestone is the company's first Google Android smartphone and the first Motorola handset we've reviewed in almost 12 months. With an excellent display, the latest version of Android...
In theory, smartphones make the perfect universal remote: they are almost always on you, many have touch screens, and their Internet connection means you can update your app to suit any additions to your home theatre arsenal. Unfortunately, smartphon...
The Nica by Maverick Lifestyle has one design aspect in common with the Callpod Dragon V2: Both Bluetooth headsets sport earpieces that look like large buttons.
Running an advanced, Linux-based operating system called Maemo 5, Nokia's N900 is certainly an interesting device. Foremost an Internet tablet and capable of full multitasking, the Nokia N900 smartphone will definitely impress early adopters and gadg...
LG has seen fit to release a device that looks like it would be at home in a gadget-packed James Bond movie: a watch phone. Boasting 3G connectivity, a full touch-screen interface and 2GB of built-in memory, the LG GD910 is surprisingly intuitive to ...
Let's just get this out of the way first: the HTC HD2 is by far the best Windows Mobile smartphone we've tested. In fact, we'd go as far as saying there is daylight between it and the next best Windows Mobile phone.
It was only a matter of time before the Rock Band phenomenon reached the iPhone after proving a success on consoles, including Nintendo's handheld DS. Rock Band for the iPhone provides fantastic visuals, a great list of songs and good multiplayer gam...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- Oppo release limited Barcelona FC version of R11 flagship
- 3SIXT Reveals iPhone X Offering
- ALDI Mobile Ups Stakes in the Telco Industry
- Tech21 Unveils New Phone Protection for Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: Nikon D850
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Incident Management SystemsOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- CCDigital Business AnalystACT
- TPSolution Architect - Networks & SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Software DeveloperACT
- TP.NET DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTProject Support OfficerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTBusiness analyst - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTTDM ConsultantOther
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCCapacity PlannerVIC
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTNode.js DeveloperNSW
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorWA
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceVIC
- FTHogan Technical ConsultantOther
- FTCRM DeveloperACT