Dubbed the Corby Plus in many overseas markets but changed in Australia to avoid associations with the Schapelle Corby drama, the Samsung B3410 is an entry-level touchscreen mobile phone that includes a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard. Its lack of 3G ...
Smartphones - Reviews
Samsung's GenoA is an inexpensive, entry-level touchscreen phone. The GenoA's capacitive touchscreen and Samsung's TouchWIZ interface make it a reasonable proposition, but the lack of 3G connectivity is disappointing.
The Plantronics Explorer 395 is a good-looking, easy-to-use Bluetooth headset that is obviously designed (and priced) for the casual user -- somebody who wants to be able to do hands-free calling but doesn't need to be glued to a mobile phone.
The Samsung B7620 Giorgio Armani is a high fashion phone with a 5-megapixel camera, Windows Mobile Professional 6.5 operating system and a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, designed by the famous Italian designer.
Designed for users with an "active lifestyle," Samsung's basic E1130 mobile phone is ideal for tradespeople, or for use as a secondary, inexpensive phone. The E1130 is water and dust resistant and features a durable plastic casing that has been manuf...
If you want a Google Android smartphone but can't afford something like the HTC Desire or Google Nexus One, the Millennius Google Phone could be the right pick for you. Costing less than half the RRP of most Android smartphones on the market, its und...
The HTC Droid Incredible impresses with its speedy user interface, gorgeous AMOLED display and fun Sense user interface. Other than some minor design qualms, this smartphone truly lives up to its name.
Mocal is a free, Australian-developed iPhone app that lets you search for business listings, restaurants, and a wealth of other points of interest based on your current location. Also offering turn-by-turn directions for when you're on foot or in you...
Sony Ericsson's XPERIA X10 smartphone is the company's first handset to run Google's Android operating system. The XPERIA X10 features Sony Ericsson's Timescape application, setting the phone apart from the abundance of other Android smartphones hitt...
The lesser of the Microsoft's newest social networking phones, the Kin One has a slick and intuitive user interface, but the hardware is mediocre and unattractive. Additionally, advanced users might be disappointed with some limitations within the op...
With a better design and stronger specs, the Kin Two outshines its sibling, the Kin One. But it isn't perfect: Limitations and omissions within the software keep it from being a threat to lower-priced smartphones.
The Powermat Wireless Charging Pad can charge three devices simultaneously. It's definitely the best-looking wireless charger we've reviewed, and it also feels like the most polished and has a better designed iPhone case than its competitors. Howev...
Nokia's X6 smartphone is the company's first to feature a capacitive touch screen. A successor to the 5800 XpressMusic, the X6 takes two steps forward and one step back from previous Nokia releases and remains let down by the outdated Symbian operati...
A range of wireless chargers are beginning to hit the Australian market and Uniden's Wireless Power Pad is one of the first that will charge multiple devices. Looking rather like a hotplate, the Uniden Wireless Power Pad is convenient for charging iP...
Jointly unveiled by HTC and Telstra at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, HTC's hotly anticipated Desire smartphone has finally arrived down under. The first Android smartphone available through Telstra, the HTC Desire is the best Android handset ye...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTApplications Project ManagerQLD
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANENSW
- FTTest AnalystOther
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork ManagerOther
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- CCPerformance Test EngineerQLD
- CCProcesses and Procedures SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- CCDigital Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTHardware Engineering ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java with DevOps)VIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTWireless Systems EngineerOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperACT
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- TPProgram Manager - 10+ month contractQLD
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEVIC