The first smartphone to run Samsung's new Bada operating system, the Samsung Wave is a mid-range smartphone with high-end features.
Smartphones - Reviews
BlueAnt has a history of producing excellent Bluetooth devices, releasing products such as the Supertooth 3 Bluetooth speakerphone and the V1 Voice Control Bluetooth headset. The company is back with the T1, a rugged Bluetooth headset.
Launching in Australia mere weeks before Apple's iPhone 4, the Samsung Galaxy S smartphone definitely has its work cut out for it. This Android-powered smartphone is a delight to use, thanks to one of the best displays we've ever seen on a smartphone...
The Apple iPhone 4, announced today by Steve Jobs at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference|Apple Worldwide Developers Conference 2010, will be 24 percent thinner than its predecessor at 9.3mm thick, contain a front-facing camera, and offer greatly ...
The Motorola Droid X has specs that outshine the other Droid phones, but it falters a bit when it comes to performance.
The Cygnett Micro is a re-chargeable portable speaker from Cygnett that can be used with iPods, MP3 players and mobile phones.
Sony Ericsson's T715 mobile phone is an inexpensive, entry-level slider handset that gets the job done without much fanfare. Built-in Facebook and Twitter applications may interest social-networking buffs, but questionable build quality and a proprie...
A very basic handset that lacks the bells and whistles of smartphones like the iPhone, Motorola's WX395 is ideal for use as an entry-level mobile phone or as a secondary phone. The WX395 is a fuss-free handset designed to make calls and send texts.
It looks like a regular desktop phone, but the DualSim BlueSIM phone actually allows the connection of up to eight Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones instead of plugging in to a landline. Apparently designed to make calls with a mobile phone from a fixe...
I got some hands-on time with Nokia's latest N-Series phone, the N8. Like other N-Series phones, such as the N97 and N97 mini, I was impressed with its slick hardware and superb multimedia features. But the N8 falls short when it comes to software an...
Motorola's aptly named Backflip is certainly a very different looking Android smartphone, boasting what the company calls a "unique reverse-flip" design. Also featuring a touch-sensitive trackpad in an unconventional position, the handset scores poin...
The Jabra Cruiser is the latest car-friendly Bluetooth gizmo to promise hands-free use of your cell phone while driving, but the device's talents don't stop there.
Boasting a 5-megapixel camera, Wi-Fi, 7.2Mbps HSDPA connectivity and an FM radio, you could be forgiven for thinking LG's latest flagship handset, the LG Mini (GD880), is a smartphone. Technically it isn't one, but the LG Mini has a number of smartph...
In a day and age of touchscreen smartphones with extra-large displays designed for multimedia playback and Web browsing, a mobile phone smaller than a credit card seems so 1999. Sony Ericsson doesn't think so though: its latest Android phone, the tin...
Touted as an alternative to Motorola's DEXT and Backflip smartphones, the Quench offers all the features and benefits of the Google Android operating system and Motorola's MotoBlur software in a handset that doesn't have a physical keyboard. Though M...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google wants to solve the Android update problem once and for all with Project Treble
- Intel concerned about name of John McAfee’s privacy phone
- Low-cost Android phones to get iPhone features with new Qualcomm chips
- Qualcomm's Quick Charge 4 is coming in phones midyear
- Apple's next iPhones may cut corners on memory due to price squeeze
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCSecurity Business AnalystNSW
- TPIT Training OfficerQLD
- CCTransport EngineerVIC
- FTIntegration and Implementation SpecialistVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTDatabase Engineer (Oracle)ACT
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSalesforce Marketing ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution Designer with PEGA experience- TelcoVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCGun Java/ Full Stack Developer wanted...VIC
- FTSenior Marketing Manager | Global Technology CompanyNSW
- FTSenior Activations Performance Analyst | $700pdVIC
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3 Service Desk Support Engineer / Project ManagerQLD
- CCDevOps Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksWA
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTTest CoordinatorACT
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperNSW
- FTUX / UI Designer MobileNSW