The Le Pro3 looks and feels like a winner, and then you begin using it and everything starts to fall apart.
Smartphones - Reviews
Huawei has launched a new, second-tier Android phone called the Nova Plus. But while it’s some distance off the current top-tier of Android phones in terms of price, the specs are less far behind. It appears at a time where the flagship, Huawei Mate ...
It's $100 less than the Axon 7, but you’re giving up a lot more than screen size with the smaller device.
LeEco's Le Pro3 Android smartphone has high-end hardware and a low price -- sounds like a great deal, right? But it may not be a deal you’ll want to make.
It's not the best phone for photos or video, but the V20 is still a great all-around phone for Android fans who want a kitchen sink full of features.
Besides the usual high-end components, LG’s new V20 offers great audio, lots of photo options, a second screen, a replaceable battery and Android Nougat.
So Apple finally deigned to provide us with an iPhone 7 Plus review unit. The phone itself (plus the first reviews) came out six weeks ago so the interest in what we have to say will have waned somewhat by now. In fact, who’s even going to bother re...
This is a very down and dirty comparison of low-end audio performance on the Apple iPhone 7 and the Google Pixel XL as recorded on a Sony Xperia XZ phone!
This has been thrown together quickly and is not a scientific test. But it gives you some idea of what to expect.
There's not much difference in terms of high end treble peformance
We like the Google Pixel phone. But it’s ugly. And if you’re spending that much on a phone then you should probably protect it.
The new Pixel brand replaces the Nexus line and things have become as premium as you can get.
Just over three months ago we slammed Sony’s latest flagship phone, the Xperia X Performance, for being one of the most disappointing products that Sony had made in years. It was such a mediocre effort (at a premium price) that even Sony’s own previ...
It’s called the X Power because it has a 4,100mAh battery which is the biggest on the market. The next largest is the 4,000mAh unit in the excellent Huawei Mate 8. Even the iPhone 7 Plus hits just 2,900mAh. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is 3,600mAh.
Apple has to out-execute itself (and its rivals) every year to coerce millions of users to upgrade and get Android users to switch. The latest iPhone offers enough advances to make the upgrade worth it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- CCJunior to Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness Financial advisorNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Techno Functional consultantNSW
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCJava EngineerNSW
- TPSAP ABAP ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Developer / Architect - PermanentWA
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTCommunity Liaison OfficerOther
- FTWireless Systems EngineerOther
- FTLead UI / UX and Digital DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- FTSenior AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork ManagerOther
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- FTData Analyst/ScientistOther
- TPFunctional Analyst x 3VIC
- TPData AnalystACT
- CCSenior Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTICT Business AnalystOther