At $899, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 honestly feels like a downright steal.
Smartphones - Reviews
Where the Galaxy S10’s foibles and shortcomings are exacerbated by its lesser specs, the Galaxy S10+ is able to lean on better hardware and emerge the superior smartphone.
As far as 2019 flagship smartphones go, the Galaxy S10 is a jack of all trades but a master of none.
The P30 Pro doubles down on the things that worked about its predecessor and pushes the envelope for smartphone photography even further.
It might not be a true successor to its namesake, but it’s still another modern HMD handset that offers the usual winning combination of slick design, solid specs and delightfully clean software.
The Oppo AX7 is pitched at those who have already committed to making the necessary compromises that come hand-in-hand with the world of sub-$400 smartphones, but it thrives within those limitations nevertheless.
More than anything else, the Razer Phone 2 is a product that preaches to the already-converted.
The lack of wireless charging, headphone jack, MicroSD slot or water-resistance might sting some potential-buyers but an improved camera, slick software, Super VOOC charging and on-screen fingerprint sensor make the R17 Pro a stellar option for every...
The Nokia 7.1 isn’t a device without caveats but I think it’s one that’ll pay off for those looking to get a decent smartphone at a decent price.
$1500 is a lot of money to spend on a smartphone. However, if you're looking to spend that amount of money, the Mate 20 Pro makes a powerful case for itself.
The Pixel 3 XL will sate your hunger for a clean and modern smartphone experience with solid hardware, exceptional software and little fat to speak of.
At the end of the day, this is Apple’s best iPhone yet. Take it or leave it.
The Nova 3i has all the right specs but fails to bring them cohesively together to forge an identity of its own.
Even at its best, the Moto Z3 Play is a victim of diminishing returns.
Simply put: the Oppo AX5 is Oppo’s most accomplished budget-buy yet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 2 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 3 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 4 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here's how much the iPhone 11 Pro costs in Australia
- Here's how much the iPhone 11 Pro Max costs in Australia
- Here's how much the iPhone 11 costs in Australia
- Leaked video confirms everything you already knew about the Google Pixel 4
- Australians will have to wait until next time for a 5G Fold
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies