This supercharged version of the LG G6 features extra RAM, extra onboard storage and comes bundled with premium earphones (built by audio brand B&O PLAY) to take full advantage of the 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC capabilities of the smartphone.
Smartphones - Reviews
According to OnePlus, there’s no reason you can’t squeeze the prestige, polish and performance of an iPhone or Galaxy smartphone into a product with a better price-point. The OnePlus 5 is their strongest embodiment of this yet.
Building on the momentum of its initial offensive into the mass market with the value-driven Nokia 3, 5 and 6, Finnish startup HMD Global are now taking a solid swipe at the giants of the industry with the Nokia 8.
We’ve reviewed a bunch of lower-mid-range phones recently and they’re all getting harder and harder to distinguish from much-more expensive phones.
We’ve reviewed some cheap phones lately, but Boost’s exclusive Dex (otherwise known as the Alcatel Pixi 4) makes all of them look expensive with its $99 price point.
We’ve raved about Huawei’s ‘Leica' phones’ (P9, Mate 9, P10 and P10 Plus) photography prowess extensively and we even use them for in-house product photography. But despite offering great value they’re also expensive.
After years of foisting overpriced mediocrity like the Xperia X Performance and the Xperia XZ on us (phones which were even outclassed by their predecessors), Sony has delivered up the Xperia XZ Premium.
In the world of flagship Android smartphones, there are some great choices. But the differences between them are very small and the innovations that make each one great are subtle and don’t affect usability too much.
We’ve reviewed so many Android phones in recent months and there’s been very little difference between most of them
We’ve been flooded with new phones over recent months and the differences have all been relatively minor.
It was only relatively recently that we saw HTC launch its flagship HTC U Ultra and lesser HTC U Play flagship phones.
We loved Huawei’s P9 ‘Leica phone’ last year. It redefined what photography with a phone could be. Now here’s its successor, the P10.
Huawei’s P9 ‘Leica’ camera impressed the pants off us last year and redefined what we could expect from a phone’s camera.
We’ve been spoiled for choice with budget phones lately. In just the last week we’ve reviewed the Moto G5 Plus which we declared to be the best value phone we’ve tested in ages.
Last year Moto’s G4 Plus and Oppo’s F1s battled it out for the best value phone crown. Both were great-value phones but they had their weaknesses.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- Oppo release limited Barcelona FC version of R11 flagship
- 3SIXT Reveals iPhone X Offering
- ALDI Mobile Ups Stakes in the Telco Industry
- Tech21 Unveils New Phone Protection for Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- CCReporting Analyst/Workforce Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- CCMS Project Server DevelopersQLD
- CCProject Manager - Audio VisualNSW
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Process AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - 3 Days/WeekOther
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystSA
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTHogan Technical ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther