Android has a two-year head start but when the iPhone gets 5G the market will truly change without customers knowing it
Smartphones - Opinions
Tech enthusiasts, us included, could learn a thing or two about stepping back from fighting over iOS vs Android and just celebrate that Apple is striving to make its iPhone software better.
Getting to experience the advantages Telstra promise in terms of connectivity, coverage and speed firsthand is going to make my next telco swap either incredibly easy or genuinely difficult.
In a world where Huawei can’t be the one to keep Samsung on their toes when it comes to Android smartphones, it’s not impossible to imagine LG might end up picking up the mantle.
The iPhone 11 Pro feels like the first iPhone in a long time that might actually given me a good enough reason to seriously consider buying back in.
Telstra have announced a plethora of changes to their lineup of mobile and broadband plans, reducing the amount of available plans from 1800 down to just 20. Here's why that's a bad thing.
The Pixel 4 might not have the same chunky notch found on the Pixel 3 but the Google's newfound alternative might be way worse.
The future might around the corner but it’s far from imminent - and there is a distinction to be made.
How - and why - did modern smartphones get so expensive? Who even spends that kind of money on a phone? And what will the $2000 “superphones” of today look like in five years time?
Here are reliable VPN options to consider.
The iPad mini is too small for Apple's vision of what an iPad should be. Let's let it go.
Before we had thin-bezel displays, triple-lens cameras and AI-enhanced processing power, we had curved form factors like that found in the Samsung Galaxy Round.
This year, I think the best way forward is for Apple to innovate on price.
Two screen are better than one. At least, that’s the theory. However, there are a few things to consider first before buying into the hype around foldable smartphones.
The Galaxy Note 9 is a chance for Samsung to reset the narrative on Bixby - here’s hoping they make use of it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Woolies slice $250 off the price of a Galaxy Note 20
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ vs Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Just how good is Samsung's best?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: The differences you need to know about
- Australia to miss out on Samsung's Xbox partnership
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Galaxy Note 10: How are Samsung upping the ante?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies