9 in 10 of us have a smartphone and for millions of people, it’s like an extension of themselves. This area of tech is only going to grow as we as consumers look for more ways to use our smartphones and tablets to entertain, shop, network, bank, soci...
Smartphones - Opinions
Sure, OLED probably isn't coming until next year. But this year's iPhone could be a sleeper hit.
Why would Apple offer a high-end phone at a low price unless it’s worried about sales? Examining previous phone upgrades, it’s clear it fits previous patterns.
To every thing there is a season, and for some technologies the time to die is almost upon us.
As 2015 draws to a close, it's a good time to look back at what Apple did this past year with an eye on what that means for 2016.
The OUKITEL K10000 Android phone has a 10,000mAh battery, and it can reportedly be used as a power bank to 'reverse charge' other mobile devices, including as many as three dead iPhone 6s Plus handsets.
Is the grass greener on the other side of the walled garden?
Apple's Pencil, designed specifically to work with the iPad Pro, is still scarce. But for half the cost of Apple's stylus, you can get FiftyThree's Pencil, which works well with Apple's new tablet.
Could the iPhone 6s be the last “s” release we see?
Not everybody wants or needs a big screen iPhone.
The company wants us to believe that Universal apps — usable on all Windows 10 devices — will save the day for Windows Phone. It’s already clear that won’t be happening.
Ever since the move away from skeuomorphics in version 7, iOS has been in a state of flux -- one that many iPhone and iPad users and reviewers noted came at the expense of stability. With iOS 9 due out in public beta next month and to the general pub...
People of the world have fallen victim to a pandemic known in short as VVS. Your friends or family may have been diagnosed. You could be a victim yourself and not even know.
The latest iPhones, the 6 and 6 Plus, could see Android fans making the move across to Apple.
The new Apple iPhone 6 is not without its shortcomings.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTChange & Communications Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- FTTalend DI DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject Finance / Finance Coordinator (NSW Government)Other
- CCPerformance Test Engineer - BrisbaneACT
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- CCPerformance Test Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCAsset Management specialistNSW
- FTSearch Engine Optimisation SpecialistWA
- CCCAD GIS BIM SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Cloud Platform EngineerOther
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- CCMid-Level Business AnalystQLD
- CCService Desk Analyst - NV1 ClearanceACT