The March security update is ready for Google's Pixel and Nexus devices, while Nougat creeps up in Google's latest ecosystem report.
Smartphones - News
Computerworld's Matt Hamblen, just back from Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, details the big announcements from the show. Hint: It's about more than just smartphones.
The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe is also getting Android 7.0, while Huawei is offering a Nougat beta test for the Honor 6X.
Venerable smartphone brands Motorola, Nokia and BlackBerry got new life at Mobile World Congress 2017, largely due to the influence of Chinese and Finnish manufacturers that licensed the names.
In a room cordoned off from the Mobile World Congress audience, Samsung was showing off untethered headsets that operates independent of smartphones.
The Huawei P10 looks like a worthy evolution form the P9, but it probably won't come to the U.S.
Think your phone does slow-motion video? Think again. The image sensor in Sony's upcoming Android phone is incredible, capturing 960fps video at 720p.
Enterprise uses of 5G are the focus for many participants at this week's Mobile World Congress, a shift from flashy promises of mobile broadband speeds a year ago. The key enterprise benefits worth exploring, vendors say, are high reliability, low la...
This Swiss electronics company is on a mission: to stop millions of people dying of ignorance each year.
Qualcomm has big plans to bring back ARM to Windows 10 PCs, and there is a chance that its Snapdragon 835 could support Windows Holographic for VR headsets.
Sony's Xperia XZ Premium brings 4K HDR video and a super slow-mo video mode that's sure to be a fun favorite among users.
One of the best ways LG takes advantage of its unique 18:9 display is in the camera. Let's take a closer look.
Motorola's budget G5 and G5 Plus offer plenty of bang for the buck.
It sounds like a smartphone user's worst fear: Software that starts up before the phone's operating system, intercepting and encrypting every byte sent to or from the flash memory or the network interface. This is not some new kind of ransomware, ...
Smartphones with Intel-based x86 chips aren't dead yet. Intel may have stopped making Atom chips for smartphones, but a partner is keeping that effort alive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei go big on AI, announce Mate 10 + Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei's flagship tech trickles down to mid-tier with new Nova 2i smartphone
- Sony Bring Xperia XZ1 to NZ
- Incipio Adds Pixel 2 Cases To Roster
- Survey: 20% of Aussie Apple users wouldn't switch to Android for a million dollars
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCSystems Engineers / Infrastructure EngineersNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- FTBid ManagerOther
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTService ManagerOther
- FTMobile Application Developer (Xamarian)Other
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC